What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

The Entire World Especially Washington is watching how Stupid they were to bet on New Delhi for their China Containment Policy. So far Indians are Disappointing them this will Result in Realignment in the Region.

First Balakot Now this the world is learning India is nothing more than a paper tiger propped up by its Lobby in west Expecting it to do anything against China is a fools Gambit. Chinese have literally taken their territory Killed their men and all they can talk is Peace and De Escalation. India Can only fight nations 7 times Smaller than itself put it in front of its Equals it Chickens out.​

But the Chinese did go into the Indian section of the Line of Actual Control to halt road construction?
No. 3 years ago Indian soldiers entered Chinese territory from Sikkim to stop China's road construction. You mixed things up.

US hopes for 'peaceful resolution' after India-China clash
Last Updated On 17 June,2020 06:58 am

WASHINGTON (AFP) - The United States voiced hope that India and China will peacefully resolve differences after New Delhi said at least 20 troops died in the Asian powers deadliest clash in decades.

"Both India and China have expressed a desire to de-escalate, and we support a peaceful resolution of the current situation," a State Department spokesperson said.

The spokesperson said the United States was "closely monitoring" the situation and, referring to India s announcement of casualties, said: "We offer our condolences to their families."

US President Donald Trump last month said he was ready to mediate between India and China, although his administration could not offer further details on what he was proposing.

The State Department spokesperson said Trump discussed the situation with China in a June 2 phone call with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

India is an emerging ally of the United States, which has mounting friction with China on multiple fronts.

Alice Wells, then the top State Department official for South Asia, last month said that China was seeking to upset the status quo with India and had to be "resisted."

https://dunyanews.tv/en/World/550006-US-hopes-for-/'peaceful-resolution/'-after-India-China-clash

43 chinese soldiers dead .

So much for US will fight for us. Hmm Indians?

lol ........we already clarified don't need third party , we can take on china ourselves .

It is a simple question

No need to create a separate thread

Just tell us in few sentences what happened as per you at balakot on 26 February 2019

We all want to know :)

Well I won't do that here, but if you create a thread and ask me that. I would definitely.

What I can do is, report you for trolling and see how fair the moderators are.

It is a simple question

No need to create a separate thread

Just tell us in few sentences what happened as per you at balakot on 26 February 2019

We all want to know :)

You should create a separate thread and we cab discuss about India and pak army performance against each other in past 70 years....

Believed me! No Pakistani will want to discuss performance during the actual fight.. If you just want to be happy with a very small incident than no will stopping to you also... But create a separate thread. Its about two country " china and India"

But past 60 years history also says something!

The Entire World Especially Washington is watching how Stupid they were to bet on New Delhi for their China Containment Policy. So far Indians are Disappointing them this will Result in Realignment in the Region.

First Balakot Now this the world is learning India is nothing more than a paper tiger propped up by its Lobby in west Expecting it to do anything against China is a fools Gambit. Chinese have literally taken their territory Killed their men and all they can talk is Peace and De Escalation. India Can only fight nations 7 times Smaller than itself put it in front of its Equals it Chickens out.​

But but Indo pacific, quad, Vietnam, two front war? :D

India Can only fight nations 7 times Smaller than itself put it in front of its Equals it Chickens out.

Even there surgical strikes, abhinandan all succeed in bollywood. What a pathetic enemy Pakistan got. No courage, no class, no honor.

Well I won't do that here, but if you create a thread and ask me that. I would definitely.

What I can do is, report you for trolling and see how fair the moderators are.

I would tag the moderator for you

@Foxtrot Alpha

Now coming back to my masoomana sawal

What do you think happened at balakot as per you on 26th February 2019? :)

OK, if you believe social media, then actually not a single Chinese soldier killed in this encounter according to Chinese social media, another souce in China claimed China win the fight pretty easily, and he is a retired military men from that region, asking his mates there.

I know Indians are low iq people, but please use common sense for once:

(1) Your commander of the troop is killed in this encounter
(2) Your vice-commander of the troop is believed in custody in China
(3) UK news reported 30-40 men of your troop are captured by China
(4) You have not get a single Chinese soldier captured

And this is a fight of fists and club, which basically means your troop get totally destroyed.

And you still believe Chinese side suffer heavy loss?

Anyway believe whatever make you asleep, next time when we take out new dehli maybe you can still interpret as a India victory since the Chinese troop wasted more fuel lol
Please say no to racism. I dont like how you talk about Indians in this post.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom