What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

The Number of Dead will keep rising

Most deaths ON BOTH SIDES have come from falling off a ridge WHICH COLLAPSED as over 200+ soldiers clashed on both sides,

India has officially declared 20 dead
China has suggested 43 casualties which could be any number between dead & crucially injured

AS I SUGGEST the numbers dead will RISE tommrow
@rott 43 casualties? :undecided: why not make it 100?

Today any respect the Indian army has been removed - humiliated and battered. Can’t even save face. After the dust settles the Indian army will realise this humiliation will go down in history as the spanking of 2020

They copied what Pakistan Army used to refer itself (reference Gen Asif Ghafoor) as battle-hardened.

They just copy everything from Pakistan shamelessly.

You have a soft spot for Indians and Modi. Not the first time we have caught you doing this. Keep going.

LOL. I am the one making thread here about Indonesian protesting over Delhi riot. As I said you need to cool down. I also defend Indonesian NGO who is accused wrongly by Modi to help Muslim side.

Am I the only one who believes something massive is cooking on our side of the border? From Sun Tzu to ancient Chinese philosophy, their core belief is to not mind terrible conditions of life but to turn a state of crisis into a state of opportunity and growth.

Today heads of our service chiefs had a meeting in ISI HQ. The timing of this meeting is of the utmost importance here because at the end of the day ISI is responsible for masterminding the resistance movement in Kashmir. Of course it helps that the local populace has rejected India's hold on the valley in recent years but ultimately if it wasn't for Pakistan's ISI, Kashmiri's never would've realized their true potential.

China's aggressive posturing is a clear signal that it wants to expand its wings as not just a global (economic) power but also a regional military power. This might be the only chance Pakistan will ever get to settle the scoreboard once and for all and to the naysayers that'll cry about our economy, its pretty clear that my country isn't going to turn over a new leaf unless of course it goes through a radical and drastic change: China on India's border just might be the catalyst to that future change... And no amount of "World Cup" wins is going to change this nation's mindset for the better. Has to be something extraordinary...

LOL. I am the one making thread here about Indonesian protesting over Delhi riot. As I said you need to cool down. I also defend Indonesian NGO who is accused wrongly by Modi to help Muslim side.

You don't even speak up for Kashmir. Your government supports India for money. I don't need your fake lectures.

LOL this guy never responds to my posts. Today he had a revelation to respond.

Am I the only one who believes something massive is cooking on our side of the border? From Sun Tzu to ancient Chinese philosophy, their core belief is to not mind terrible conditions of life but to turn a state of crisis into a state of opportunity and growth.

Today heads of our service chiefs had a meeting in ISI HQ. The timing of this meeting is of the utmost importance here because at the end of the day ISI is responsible for masterminding the resistance movement in Kashmir. Of course it helps that the local populace has rejected India's hold on the valley in recent years but ultimately if it wasn't for Pakistan's ISI, Kashmiri's never would've realized their true potential.

China's aggressive posturing is a clear signal that it wants to expand its wings as not just a global (economic) power but also a regional military power. This might be the only chance Pakistan will ever get to settle the scoreboard once and for all and to the naysayers that'll cry about our economy, its pretty clear that my country isn't going to turn over a new leaf unless of course it goes through a radical and drastic change: China on India's border just might be the catalyst to that future change... And no amount of "World Cup" wins is going to change this nation's mindset for the better. Has to be something extraordinary...

The question was never about "economy" lets face the music we are a stagnant nation with bright minds but wasted resources Kashmir was never gonna be solved by us fully however it was merely the geo politics of the Anglo American unipolar world that boosted "Incredible India" image as regional economic and political power now that the West and Americans are in steep decline we have China rising from the east if China and India are bound to be rivals we may have a chance to settle Kashmir once and for all

Back
Top Bottom