What's new

10,000 warheads

btw... one of your being(subcontinent monkey) just rape our woman in our border(practicing your unique culture in our border), this is shame that we let you creatures alive by not using our thermonuclear bomb.

Did you know when and why a made in label is put on things? Did you know who this was made for? Go look it up, the answer may surprise you. So before you talk long term you might want to consider if it affected the nations it was made for.

If you don't want to look it up then I can tell you one of the nations is japan, it's not made for japan, but japanese products were considered inferior for a long time.

You might be one of the better off indians I don't know, but most of your countrymen can't afford good stuff, they can barely afford our cheap crap, if they can afford it at all.

As to your Thailand story, that use to be the case for Japanese and Korean stuff, but that has changed and we taken that role.

But seriously if you say you buy Thai here in America and Canada, you be laughed at, so I don't know who they are kidding.

Not that they have a good selection of stuff here for sale here anyways.

And no Indian products are not better, let's not go crazy here. I'm sure you could make it much as we could, but who would buy a good Chinese or Indian product? No prestige around it, who proudly say they use Indian publicly?

As to reputation, you guys don't have as much market share as we do, so while we make around the same quality crap, we get more scrutiny,

It's like the guy that kills one guy and a serial killer don't get the same coverage, both wrong and illegal, but the guy that kills more gets more "prestige."

For the first bold part; I was not talking about a Thai product, I don't know about any good Thai brand. It was Sony & Samsung HDTVs manufactured in Thailand & Malaysia. They are manufactured in India also, and also in China. Same product from the same brands; but Quality control during manufacturing process is perceived to be different with a negative view towards Made in China ones. It's probably a global perception based on past experience.

For the second bold part of your post; Only Indian consumer electronics products are not very good, but most other products that we normally use are very good. Then again, foreign products manufactured in India are as per the international standards, India's TQM practices are well recognized. We think Indians products are mostly better than the Chinese ones, may be costlier though, but they are reliable.

I hope you have checked the links of Global Manufacturing Competitiveness Index of 2010 & 2013 that I have provided in post # 20. Our IT industry is always highlighted, but even many Indians don't know that we are improving very well in manufacturing also.

Now, Chinese consumer products in India can be of these types:

1. Totally cheap generic products without any brand name. These are sold in footpaths or in small shops, for mostly the poor people. These are generally small products like torchlights, lighters, toys, pocket-radio/mp3 players, etc.

2. Products & parts imported from ordinary companies in China by small & mid-sized Indian companies, and sold under an Indian brand name. Again, cheap and unreliable products, but at least service is available.

3. Products & parts imported from reputed companies in China by reputed Indian companies. Better quality control, so better products, & higher price also. But still many like me are not comfortable with them. I personally ask the salesman if any major parts are imported from China.

4. Made in China products of reputed Indian or foreign brands, mostly in original company operated manufacturing units, and not by any third party vendor. These are much better product, like Made in China Sony or Samsung products. But even then, their quality is perceived to be not up to the mark...as in my Thailand experience.

5. Products from reputed Chinese brands, like Lenovo. I think these are good. But then, if I am spending that much, I will go for something else.
One more thing, even poor Indians generally don’t go for cheaper Chinese products when the product type is itself costly. For example, Chinese two-wheelers didn’t find many takers here, though the prices were low. Reason is; if it fails, then it will be a major loss.
So, more or less this is the perception among many people in India about Chinese products. And remember, China doesn't have many globally recognized brands. Japan & S.Korea has improved a lot. Japanese TQM is world famous now, they have some solid brands. For long-term gains China has to focus on quality. In any case, with growing economy, increasing labor cost & manufacturing cost; Chinese products cannot remain very cheap for long….China has to shift towards quality.

I am not going into industrial products. But in the power plant at my native place, they are suffering with the Dongfang built unit's performance, and returning back to much costlier Indian BHEL units. Some countries are suffering with Chinese rail engines....but that's another story.

We think Indians products are mostly better than the Chinese ones, may be costlier though, but they are reliable.

I hope you have checked the links of Global Manufacturing Competitiveness Index of 2010 & 2013

Now, Chinese consumer products in India can be of these types:

1. Tell us some concrete examples "Indians products are mostly better than the Chinese ones"

2. I checked your so-called Global Manufacturing Competitiveness Index. An index mainly based on engineer population. Bullsh*it. India is much better than Japan Germany and US in manufacture? Do you believe it?

3. Indians love cheapest goods. As cheap as possible. If you do care quality, you can just pay a little more for much better quality Chinese good. It is your choice.

4. This is a thread about Nuke, stop trolling. You posts suggest you are not a person with good quality.

You can produce everything? include thing now and that you planed to produce in the future?
I guess you big mouth was greased with indian lotion, If you drink a cup of ganges river water, you will say the universe was produced by you(Sorry, Universe was invented by Korean, you did OEM for Korean)!!

Did I talk about the size of your brain or the nasty food habit you have? Get into some school to learn some manners.

You think you import most of components from foreign to assemble you LCA, so you can porduct G6&∞ fighter(UFO?)? Can you produce aero engine? Can you produce equipment that producing the blade(high class lathel)? Can you produce the NCS of lathel? Can you produce functional unit and material for these lathel? Can you produce CPU? Can you produce the equipment that manufacturing it? Can you produce the tester for electronic equipment? can you provide the main copponents for it?

From your "everything" I know you have nothing about industry, for you, big mouth is everything!!

At least LCA is not a copy....we are not into stealing you know. There are many things China cannot make / copy. However, I was talking about normal consumer products, not hi-tech military equipment; a fighter jet is not in my shopping list. Why did you jump in without any clue?

You buy chinese products just for limited/temporary use, and because of cheapness? So you mean you can product other thing that are expensive and durable? you mean the best company from foreign set up factory produce these for producing expensive thing? or you do it by yourself? seems other country set up factory in china just for cheap goods, set up factory in india for "high-class" goods. all you content in your comment not mention you local company? why?
If China provide cheap goods for the word, other country except indian provide high-class goods for the world, So What do india provide for the world? God lotion and ganges river, and big mouth?

The products made in india include that factory be set up by foreigner in india?
In the same way, what about products made in china?

Please invest in a better translator...your English is utterly incomprehensible. For answer, read my post no. 32.

And yes, we need improve it, but for you, no reputation in the industry of the world, I suggest you should build it first!

Exactly that's what i am saying...you need to improve it. Then what is the reason for getting so upset?

A Nation of rapist who does not own a single thermonuclear bomb pops up... This is amazing

btw... one of your being(subcontinent monkey) just rape our woman in our border(practicing your unique culture in our border), this is shame that we let you creatures alive by not using our thermonuclear bomb.

China is not a rape-free country. And did I talk about pigs that you are talking about monkey? And I will send you my coordinates if you finally able to made up your mind to nuke us.

1. Tell us some concrete examples "Indians products are mostly better than the Chinese ones"
Don't misquote me, I wrote "We think Indian products are mostly better than the Chinese ones", and used the word perceived many times.....I was talking about perception in my country. Though I can provide some credible links also, but rather you search for it, because it is your problem…we are only consumers.

2. I checked your so-called Global Manufacturing Competitiveness Index. An index mainly based on engineer population. Bullsh*it. India is much better than Japan Germany and US in manufacture? Do you believe it?

That link was actually quoted by a Chinese only to show how worthless Indian manufacturing is! After putting the link he realized that he lost the argument. However, he was decent enough to admit that India's manufacturing is far better than what he thought. You may provide some credible research or ranking to prove otherwise.

3. Indians love cheapest goods. As cheap as possible. If you do care quality, you can just pay a little more for much better quality Chinese good. It is your choice.

Wrong perception. There is a large market for high-end products. And as explained in my previous post; there is a trust deficit with Chinese products. I prefer to pay more for non-Chinese products.

4. This is a thread about Nuke, stop trolling. You posts suggest you are not a person with good quality.

About 10000 nukes....the thread was a troll thread to begin with. It's not about whether anyone can have 10000 nukes; but whether should have 10000 nukes? And I didn't ask for a character certificate from you, neither I am giving you one.

TO ALL, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM QUOTING ME HERE ANYMORE....ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE DEFICIENCY IN WRITING IN CIVIL LANGUAGE.

Stupid article. Even 100 megaton nukes can destroy earth then what will they do with 10000 warheads.

Meh, Russians actually done the math, a 100 megaton strategic ICBM will have an effect of diameter of 500km. Devastating yes, destroying earth no.

China isn't USSR. It is not about to dump 20% of its GDP into military budget.

Meh, Russians actually done the math, a 100 megaton strategic ICBM will have an effect of diameter of 500km. Devastating yes, destroying earth no.

This doubt cleared in my post #16 where 100 is quantity & Megaton is warhead's yield.

all the nukes in the world could not destroy the earth, they might kill all of humanity and most of the other life on earth but to the earth itself its less than a scratch

Not enough! We would like to launch much more when another border war happens.

Not enough! We would like to launch much more when another border war happens.

'Course its not enough Hong Who. Now get to work immediately with Ding Dong and work on making them in your garage-home; pronto.

Back
Top Bottom