What's new

1: Well, COVID has officially made it to every part of China, even this isolated corner ... we've all gotten it now.

Well it is what it is.. I still haven't got it but I need a haircut really bad, which means going to the barber's..

Oh no, Watch out China is gona collapse AGAIN.....

You are a miracle, everyone I know had already got it and recovered.
Im ducking away in the countryside for now, it may be a bit safer than big cities, but who knows..

infection rate is about 70-80 percent based on what I saw from surroundings and chat groups.

Im ducking away in the countryside for now, it may be a bit safer than big cities, but who knows..

infection rate is about 70-80 percent based on what I saw from surroundings and chat groups.
You cannot hide forever. With proper protection you will be fine. I have had it multiple times already even after vaccinations. I had relatively mild symptoms. My wife was bed ridden for a week. It hit her hard but she came out fine. She refused getting vaccinated.

You cannot hide forever.
wasn't planning to, heading back home next week.
I have had it multiple times already even after vaccinations. I had relatively mild symptoms.
Hopefully it gets milder with each time. I also heard there's a new strain emerging from NY that is the most mild of all, rarely causes fevers. Well, I hope it get spread globally very soon. 😅

It took at least two years for the basically maskless US to hit 60%...how can it spread that fast in China after years of zero Covid?

Stay out of the cities as much as you can.

Just a call back to 2 years ago when our resident paid government employees were laughing at the death tolls of other nations and making wolf warrior movies about how China saved the world from covid.
The CCP vaccine was supposed to be 1010% better than western vaccines and "wolf warrior 2: covid commander" was going to be made showing how the CCP sent elite units to physically fight the covid virus in Africa.

It took at least two years for the basically maskless US to hit 60%...how can it spread that fast in China after years of zero Covid?

Stay out of the cities as much as you can.
Chinese population were not exposed to covid in 3 years, which made the general population vulnerable to infection, and Omicron is the virus that infects people now, Omicron can spread much faster than previous covid variants but it's much less severe.

The CCP vaccine was supposed to be 1010% better than western vaccines and "wolf warrior 2: covid commander" was going to be made showing how the CCP sent elite units to physically fight the covid virus in Africa.
Who said that? you? your name is CCP?

Chinese population were not exposed to covid in 3 years, which made the general population vulnerable to infection, and Omicron is the virus that infects people now, Omicron can spread much faster than previous covid variants but it's much less severe.

Who said that? you? your name is CCP?
lol, yes, I am your father.

Chinese population were not exposed to covid in 3 years, which made the general population vulnerable to infection,

I'm not sure that sounds like a logical answer. People have been exposed to the flu for generations and it doesn't seem to affect the speed at which it spreads from year to year.

I don't think having a room full of people who got Covid 2 years ago and a room full of people who never got it is going to show any difference in infection rates if they are exposed to the same levels of the virus.

It seems to me that people have become less vigilant about wearing quality masks or hand washing if you basically went from a few thousands cases to 10's (or maybe even 100's) of millions in a span of less than two months.

Back
Top Bottom