"SSP & LEJ safeguarding, PMLN rally"

Simply priceless!

@Tameem @Tiger Awan @cb4 @Adeel Faheem

Any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
terrorism hi punjab se pure mulk me export ho rahe he, aur khali punjab is safe

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

acha mazak hay karachi bahi

TTP,BLA,BRA,Sindhu Desh,Al Zulfiqar and target killers+bhata khori+land grabbers aur b bohat kuch

no one knows where above mentioned people come from?right

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

acha mazak hay karachi bahi

TTP,BLA,BRA,Sindhu Desh,Al Zulfiqar and target killers+bhata khori+land grabbers aur b bohat kuch

no one knows where above mentioned people come from?right

no its not a joke, LeJ responsible for shia killings in quetta and karachi, jhangvi is a native to punjab, similarly, SSP also a banned outfit responsible for killings with sunni tehrek etc

eer wondered why punjab is safe but all other provinces have caught fire? its because they punjab government has made dealings with terrorists and aiding these terrorists to spare punjab and let the rest of country burn

Supporting such groups...... Big Facepalm

Such guys should be behind bars.

BJWbbZACAAIkm_L.jpg:large

"SSP & LEJ safeguarding, PMLN rally"

Simply priceless!

@Tameem @Tiger Awan @cb4 @Adeel Faheem

Any thoughts?

How do you know they are "SSP & LEJ" guards? If those same guys were in suit, boot and tie with Kalashnikovs in their hands, would you still have the same opinion?

Who are the following guys? TTP Taliban or PTI Taliban?

pti+imran.jpg

Openrms_Imran%20Khan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
no its not a joke, LeJ responsible for shia killings in quetta and karachi, jhangvi is a native to punjab, similarly, SSP also a banned outfit responsible for killings with sunni tehrek etc

eer wondered why punjab is safe but all other provinces have caught fire? its because they punjab government has made dealings with terrorists and aiding these terrorists to spare punjab and let the rest of country burn

there are several terrorism incidents and causalities in Punjab.

if theses parties who are mamas of 3 provinces are so concerned why don't they stop drone attacks on innocents in kyber.

while you are on the subject your leaders anp,mqm and ppp calls pakistan army a.k.a punjabi army whos 15000 troops martyred in war on terror so shut your blaster hole mouth

i don't agree with crap like punjabi army but you don't shut any other way

and anoter thing ppp is in seat adjustment with sunni tehreek karachi bahi

How do you know they are "SSP & LEJ" guards? If those same guys were in suit, boot and tie with Kalashnikovs in their hands, would you still have the same opinion?

Who are the following guys? TTP Taliban or PTI Taliban?

pti+imran.jpg

He is holding a gun according to Pashtun tradition, do you even understand the difference between holding a weapon and bearing a weapon? :rolleyes:

Imran Khan condemned this on media. And we are talking about Armed terrorist outfits, do you have a brain or a floppy disk?

Compare 1 gun with all weapons PMLN has and why they are hiding there faces ??

https://www.facebook.com/ImranKhan.Official?hc_location=stream

"if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people" Al Quran

I strongly condemn the attacks on all political party workers including the barbaric killing of ANP leader Sadiq Zaman Khattak and his young son today. PTI believes in justice for all humanity and we do NOT condone violence. Our prayers go out to the family and the family of our departed worker Muhammad Wasiq from Rawalpindi.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

i fail to see how PTI and PMLN is different

imran's house

I+imran+khan+house.JPG

I+imran+khan+group1.JPG

shareef's house

110153-Namak-Mirchi-Club-Of-Pakwheels--------31210-111419028899937-100000955219221-61066-393977-n.jpg

imran's hair(almost ganja)

gzi04tp:iphone

shareef's hair

images

imran's says he has no militant wing

BJLVWoJCYAAEALW.jpg

shareef say he has no militant wing

BJWbbZACAAIkm_L.jpg:large

imran party president

javedhashmi.jpg

conted..........

Back