What's new

1.75m tourists visited Pakistan in 2017, says PTDC

Domestic tourism helps make the nation more cohesive and aware about its geography, culture, resources and how to behave with each other...The people who just stay in one place whole their lives develop a lot stupid and false impressions about other place and people. So domestic tourism is far more important than foreign tourism. I'm not against foreign tourists visiting Pakistan but we should not consider it as an industry or a significant income source...the main advantage of foreign tourists is positive image and people to people contact.

True domestic tourism promotes cohesiveness and integrity among different ethnic groups, provinces and regions and between diversified groups.

Tourism industry though can be a mirage, take the example of Greece, top tourism destination...gone bankrupt and needed huge bailouts. Turkey is doing fine in tourism also...country need to have a diversified industrial base and relying just on tourism can be a fallacy, you are absolutely right here.

I'm a bit jealous of these foreign tourists who managed to visit some extraordinary beauty of Pakistan and I haven't. I think instead of going somewhere abroad I will defiantly think of coming over to Pakistan for holiday but I heard its getting hard for overseas Pakistanis to get visas on British passport. :mad:

My Friends come to visit Pakistan.

Each find a home away from Home in Pakistan.

One crackhead Friend said man Pakistan is like a spiritual Magnet to him.

I honestly think he is coming for weed lol

Back
Top Bottom