What's new

1,000 US troops to assist in Philippine relief effort, but...

Im actually a very travelling Pakistani.. and one born and raised home.. Only been overseas a bit.. Again, you are repeating the same argument trying to score one ups by shooting tangents.. dont you have a solid point that you are confident about and not have to back it up with cheap shots?.

The usage of drones against civilians is deplorable.. but at the same time in 2010...the same Americans sent millions in Aid to flood victims in the same area. Now in that, they insert NGOs.. spies etc... But as such one cannot ignore the humanitarian efforts.

I think China is deplorable for how it sends cheap equipment to Pakistani companies while sending similar but A-Grade equipment to Europe. Should I then call China all out bad? or Should we weigh in the good with the bad?
USA is a very complex coutry that we can't conclude it by simple words. The only ponit i know is that USA fights tooths and nails to topple CCP, they just don't like CCP and wanna eleminate any regime not democratic. The fact is China is now growing rapidly in both economy and natoinal defence, why insisting toppling CCP instead of finding a way for co-existence.? Phillppine is the proxy for USA in Asian pacific, there is no reason USA doesn't give huminitarian support to its little buddy in such disaster. You have a very neutral view reagding China-Pak relationship, but have you ever imaged what USA do to Pakistan in recent years? Killing Pakistan civillians by drones wantonly and randomly, and pay some penny to you for consolment. To Chinese, USA is evil. 
Look at those shit happens in Lybia/Iraq/Egypt. After all these formal goverment get throned up, only poverty and tumoil left behind. Who should take responsbility for all these tragedy?????I never trust Yankees, so are the rest of my buddies.

Last edited:
If JEW USA give people aid and don't kill millions people they would be heroes

For this moment they are just assassins who try to look good

Save your post this people are soul less its not going to hurt them or change their minds
I won't donate one cent to Aquino goverment, the money will either be corrupted or embezzled . The typhoon was not caused by China, it's your fate. We won't gift Huang Yan Island to you just because you suffer from Your incompetent goverment. USA and Japan will send whatever you need since you guys love them so much.

And yet its not the case its just imperial bull you people are just spreading man even in this terrible event you people will continue to troll indeed you imperial monsters are heartless

Im actually a very travelling Pakistani.. and one born and raised home.. Only been overseas a bit.. Again, you are repeating the same argument trying to score one ups by shooting tangents.. dont you have a solid point that you are confident about and not have to back it up with cheap shots?.

The usage of drones against civilians is deplorable.. but at the same time in 2010...the same Americans sent millions in Aid to flood victims in the same area. Now in that, they insert NGOs.. spies etc... But as such one cannot ignore the humanitarian efforts.

I think China is deplorable for how it sends cheap equipment to Pakistani companies while sending similar but A-Grade equipment to Europe. Should I then call China all out bad? or Should we weigh in the good with the bad?
look its not the china who send cheap stuff it's our will to collect cheap they will send a grade if we as for it(don't complain I'm industrialist), don't be so simple US humanitarian efforts are some what they need to counter weight their mess around globe not saying they are all together evil but if you think they are just there for help without any gainful interest then your just innocent mind.

It is very easy to help a country that is not your enemy. Know your fact and understand the difference. My advice for you.

But it takes a bigger man to admit his wrong and help for the sake of helping i mean you people are acting ok lets donate stuff and money but i dont wanna and blame us your so called donations which is just for show and no amount of sincerity in it

You have the audacity to compare the equipment we gave you with the Americans killing millions of innocent people all across the world? WOW, just WOW!

That took no audacity at all. Its a comparative analogy on weighing in the positives with the negatives. It is you who are being audacious out of hatred and not using grey matter in coming up with a convincing answer.

I won't donate one cent to Aquino goverment, the money will either be corrupted or embezzled . The typhoon was not caused by China, it's your fate. We won't gift Huang Yan Island to you just because you suffer from Your incompetent goverment. USA and Japan will send whatever you need since you guys love them so much.

Its ok no one is forcing you to do a damn thing keep your money and choke on it

Those money he is giving you could help someone, idiot!

But hey, please choke on American supplies, since you don't need his money.

Back
Top Bottom