What's new

Zulfikar Mirza did what ....

^^ sir g its hard for the waderas and zimendars to digest , MQM is the biggest threat to such people .. These people cant sleep as the night mare is beganing to unravel for them , MQM is a threat to their lands , vote bank and every thing they have , they have to engage MQM on the streets , however this can be supressed but not stopped!

There was a campaign in the past in 90's by establishment and same zimendar wadera biggots and same is repeated again. MQM came out popular than and will come even more popular.

i just want to say that
Anees ahmed qaim khani is a hardworking and honest politician and he gets votes from 100000's of people because he worked for those people he is a self made man and he is a big leader because of his hard work
and there should be more people like him in pakistani politics

unlike zulfiqar mirza who has inherited wealth and politics he did nothing in his life and without ppp and his father there is no difference between zulfiqar mirza and the transvestite on the traffic signals of karachi begging for money
he didn't inherit anything, whatever he has is blessing of zardari.

Watch out the journalist beaten by ZM's guards in hyderabad press club. Journalist asked a question due to which he got flared up. Allah khair karay is joirnalist ki, iss badmash say bach jaye bechara.

8-30-2011_154172_1.gif

Saw Faisal Sabzwaris press conference .. MQM took two days to come back and confirmed that they are now sure Mr zulfiqar mirza a retard instead of fuelling anger among their voters as Eid is just a day ahead of us. Hopefully after a holy month of ramdhan full of murders and killings karachietes atleast gets to spend the Eid in peace.

Feel the difference between the two to understand the manings of cilvilized and uncivilized.

the way you guys are fighting in karachi, i fear soon people in karachi will be saying

"Shawal ka chaand MQM k ilaqa ma nazar agay ha lehaza kal sab urdu bolne walon ki eid hogi.jabke Pashtoon , balochi aur Punjabi apne apne ilaqoun ma chand nazar anay ka intezar karain "

the way you guys are fighting in karachi, i fear soon people in karachi will be saying

"Shawal ka chaand MQM k ilaqa ma nazar agay ha lehaza kal sab urdu bolne walon ki eid hogi.jabke Pashtoon , balochi aur Punjabi apne apne ilaqoun ma chand nazar anay ka intezar karain "

I hope that day never comes. Also yeh sub apis mein mil jul ker peacefully rehein. They can fight each other for decades, kill and main each other but they wont ever be able to dominate the other through violence. They can however, dominate the other by a simple gesture of a handshake with a smile and a hug. Invite the other to their Eid or Iftar party and they'll win them over. Such humility and humbleness has no match. At the end of the day they're all Pakistanis and muslims.

Who wants to support this guy .. ZM is one the biggest gunda we have here .....

8-30-2011_154191_1.gif

Latest mind boggling update

Just watched capital talk on geo and Hamid mir disclosed that the main reason which forced ZM to explode against MQM and disclose these culprits was a conspired secret document that was prepared by MQM against "Fahimda Mirza" the wife of ZM not only that but also a special message against Fahimda Mirza was prepared by MQM which was send for approval to abroad (and by abroad there shouldn't be any doubt about which country) and after approval it was to be spreaded among general public and when ZM came to knew about it he had no choice but to disclose everything he knew about MQM

Now being a neutral analyst Hamid Mir doesn't have any personal stake in that so he wouldn't be lying , that makes it more clear that what ZM said holds some substance ,

If one is lying he can lie about general things but he can't be such specific like ZM was, one can only be so specific about anything if he really knows it well and is uttering truth

Who wants to support this guy .. ZM is one the biggest gunda we have here .....

8-30-2011_154191_1.gif

not that I'm condoning whatever happened to the journalist there. Dont know the exact details. But ever since his revelations two days ago, he's appeared on many tv channels and their talked to their news and talk show anchors. And boy, some of the questions they asked. Such stupid question and behavior by the so-called senior journalists. Not to mention how repetitive they became and the nagging to a point where many times I changed the channel. I'm sure even the most calm and collected person would loose his cool and give these journalists a peace of their mind.

Mani karachi is not like you have made perception in your mind. My fruit wala is pashtun in my way to home, my driver is pashtun, watchman (seeti babu) is pashtun, life is normal in karachi except few areas where the phadda is between political parties for division of area. We are living with all ethnicities peacefully. In karachi flat system is famous, almost in every flat you will find people of every ethnic group. Hardware shops are normally owned by pashtuns, we dont face any problem while interacting with each other. Bhai you know this bcaz of media and we ate facing this since 1985. So dont worry. And eid mubarak.

Mirza actually told half of the truth in his press conference. MQM runs militant and batha gangs everyone knows it but i think he should have came out with complete truth, should have shown courage to tell the truth about his own party's militant and batha gangs and also what ANP is doing in karachi. All these three parties are responsible for the hundrerds of civilian killings in last few years. An impartial and honest police force can solve the issue in karachi.

Mani karachi is not like you have made perception in your mind. My fruit wala is pashtun in my way to home, my driver is pashtun, watchman (seeti babu) is pashtun, life is normal in karachi except few areas where the phadda is between political parties for division of area. We are living with all ethnicities peacefully. In karachi flat system is famous, almost in every flat you will find people of every ethnic group. Hardware shops are normally owned by pashtuns, we dont face any problem while interacting with each other. Bhai you know this bcaz of media and we ate facing this since 1985. So dont worry. And eid mubarak.

You know our driver was also a Pashtun & he was such a nice & kind person, thats why when we were leaving Pakistan we gave him double money. Common people in Karachi are all one, only people who are brought by PPP & ANP are hateful. I don't understand one thing why the hell they throw all afghan refugee in Karachi after 91, why not Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi or Peshawar?

No you haven't since you haven't answer any questions from the previuos posters. What development you are calling from MQM, is not from them, but a regime which Naimatullah started, and Mustafa Kamal continued thanks to him... but since one person's act can't be poteray to whole group, we can never say MQM did it. It was Mustafa Kamal who did it. I personally seen how MQMers behaves in karachi so will never think about going back to karachi. & when i look around it is not only me, but many pathans, punjabis, huge cooperates, banks who are running from khi, thanks to regime which MQM started and PPP, ANP followed. But again which ANP,PPP was in 1990s? it was just MQM vs MQM which was responsible. We use to see Punjabi Pathan bhai bhai poster just because noise killing by MQM on the name of Mahajirs.

It is not today what has been started, but the day MQM were establish in the name of bhatta, murders and ransom.

PS: PPP and ANP are equally responsible, but they only followed what MQM started to -(minus) MQM can be bring good to karachi

Difference being is that people of Karachi saw Mustafa Kamal out on roads working himself even at 5am. Trust me i am not taking anyone's word for it as i myself am a witness of it. Karachi in a period of 10 years was totally revamped and let's not take that away from Mustafa Kamal's hard work.

Kindly correct me but who said "Jaag Punjabi Jaag" ? point being, everyone of these politicians have tried to use the rascial card when it was convenient for them, I don't have any problem people calling MQM trouble maker but lets not isolate them and include all the parties and politicians in that list shall we? Lets call spade a spade.

Back
Top Bottom