What's new

ZTZ-99Z tank (a candid photograph)

Nah you slobbered over every word, anyways no point in arguing with fanboys. All hail the modern Chinese variant of the mighty T-72 Lion of Babylonia.

Can't argue worth a crap so you resort to name calling? None of the tanks you listed have any installed APS systems you little liar. All hail the Canadian version of... what Canadians don't have any notable tanks and have to import from Germany?

Can't argue worth a crap so you resort to name calling? None of the tanks you listed have any installed APS systems you little liar. All hail the Canadian version of... what Canadians don't have any notable tanks and have to import from Germany?

Why would we need to build tanks? We aren't a deluded and threatened society, we buy the best and field them in number all across your backyard at the same time. There are passive and active systems on many of our tanks. Leo 2A6M vs. this untested T-69 chassis based development is quite the comparison.

Don't feed the trolls. I've restrained myself many times. Try it! You'll save hours of your valuable life.

Remember, there is an endless supply of anti-China trolls. I learned it the hard way. After spending a lot of time pounding on a troll, another one will inevitably pop up in a week or two. If you starve a troll, they always go away. :-)

Why would we need to build tanks? We aren't a deluded and threatened society, we buy the best and field them in number all across your backyard at the same time. There are passive and active systems on many of our tanks.

Why build anything if you're just America's backyard? Give me a single picture of your Leopards with a passive or active protection system.

Why build anything if you're just America's backyard? Give me a single picture of your Leopards with a passive or active protection system.

I've seen them in battle and parked in Afghanistan, AWiSS provides most of our goodies. You guys can keep dancing about your Lion of Chinalon. I don't have to give you a picture of anything, I'm out this thread suckas.

I've seen them in battle and parked in Afghanistan, AWiSS provides most of our goodies. You guys can keep dancing about your Lion of Chinalon.

You see we have pictures of a APS on a production tank, and all you have are words of a troll. You can keep masturbating to your imported tanks though. Germans made a damn fine tank but I don't see how Canadians have anything to do with it.

JD-4 is a laser dazzler isn't it..

Oh right, my mistake. :)

Right, the JD-4 is a laser defense system used to blind the enemy optics. I believe the Type 99A2 is using a new modular active protection system. I don't know its comparison with the Russian ARENA system (which was supposedly comparable to the one installed on the Type 96G).

In terms of penetration perhaps but the Javelin has top attack capability for that.

I believe that the HJ-9 does in fact possess top attack capability. Remember, it's a 3rd generation anti tank missile, capable of fire and forget.

I've seen them in battle and parked in Afghanistan, AWiSS provides most of our goodies. You guys can keep dancing about your Lion of Chinalon. I don't have to give you a picture of anything, I'm out this thread suckas.
Perhaps while you're at it, check yourself into a mental institution. You have about as much understanding of Chinese tanks as your brain cells, pratically none.

Don't feed the trolls. I've restrained myself many times. Try it! You'll save hours of your valuable life.

Remember, there is an endless supply of anti-China trolls. I learned it the hard way. After spending a lot of time pounding on a troll, another one will inevitably pop up in a week or two. If you starve a troll, they always go away. :-)

You are right Martian, if China is true Mr.Nobody, then i don't think anyone would really care about it.

The trolls just speak for themselves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom