What's new

ZTZ-99Z tank (a candid photograph)

index.php

Thanks to Hongjian

circled in Blue is the millimeter wave radar and red is the APS.

Still looks like an out-dated T-69 at the base of it all. One expended munition from the barrel end of a Javelin missile system would be the end of things for any Eastern battle tank. We all know that the top end of most Chinese and Russian tanks are the most vulnerable along with the fuel storages.

Still looks like an out-dated T-69 at the base of it all. One expended munition from the barrel end of a Javelin missile would be the end of things for any Eastern battle tank. We all know that the top end of most Chinese and Russian tanks are the most vulnerable along with the fuel storages.

A javelin would end any tank without some sort of active or passive protection system. Something practically all western tanks lack and this one has. Oh and all tanks have thin tops.

As for outdated your Leopards look like they have old tiger chassis. Very informative right?

A javelin would end any tank without some sort of active or passive protection system. Something practically all western tanks lack and this one has.

I stopped reading here, because many Chinese seem to think that most Western battle tanks are sitting there without passive or active defense measures and protocols. The likes of a newer Leo2 or Abrams variant perhaps even the C1 Ariete and Leclerq from France could withstand a single Javelin strike from Top down, but lmao @ anything else.

HJ-9 is better than Javelin

In terms of penetration perhaps but the Javelin has top attack capability for that.

---------- Post added at 05:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

I stopped reading here, because many Chinese seem to think that most Western battle tanks are sitting there without passive or active defense measures and protocols. The likes of a newer Leo2 or Abrams variant perhaps even the C1 Ariete and Leclerq from France could withstand a single Javelin strike from Top down, but lmao @ anything else.

I stopped reading right here because none of the tanks you mentioned here are currently fielded with a passive or active protections systems.

In terms of penetration perhaps but the Javelin has top attack capability for that.

---------- Post added at 05:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

I stopped reading right here because none of the tanks you mentioned here are currently fielded with a passive or active protections systems.

Nah you slobbered over every word, anyways no point in arguing with fanboys. All hail the modern Chinese variant of the mighty T-72 Lion of Babylonia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom