What's new

Zionist Biggest Threat to China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying. Don't ever b1tch about how terrorism against civilians is never justified, when you yourself said that anything done in China's interests should be done.

What, do you think terrorism against civilians is ever justified?

I remember you simataneously whining about terrorism and accusing me of justifying ETIM attacks on civlians (which i never did), while at the same time saying your loyalty is to the Chinese nation state and talking about nuking Bodh Gaya to prove your loyalty to China, since anything (presumably including mass slaughter of civilians) should be done in China's interests.

Since I do not think there is a carte blanche for China to do literally anything to advance its own interests, I can condemn terrorism without being a hypocrite.

I do think there is a carte blanche for China to do literally anything to advance it's own interests... within reason, and within context.

Nuking is obviously a last resort against an impossible scenario. But it should be done, if it is necessary to save China.

The Chinese government has an obligation to Chinese citizens, not to anyone else. I hold the interests of China and Chinese citizens above all foreigners and above all foreign countries.

Terrorism, as in blowing yourself up for some virgins in the afterlife, is just retarded. Nothing more.

Flooding countries with foreigners is a scheme they use to weaken the social structure and cause instability. they promote misogyny because mixed race people are less likely to be patriotic to a country's causes.
You know that one child policy was designed to decrease Han Chinese population and cause gender inequality and create social problems. another popular scheme is using materialism to put people in a state of wanting more and more, putting you in debt. That way you are too busy working to pay off your debt to cause any problems politically.

They don't want Chinese people to go back to traditional values where kinship, honor, hard work, sacrifice,family and duties to your country comes first. That will destroy their plans.

You haven't addressed what I pointed out. You can't read Chinese and have never been on Chinese websites.

Taiwan experienced breakdown of family values after Chiang Kai-shek died and his son took over. His son legalized abortion, liberalized the economy, now Taiwan has a lower birthrate than China without a one child policy and an extremely materialistic culture.

The same happened in Singapore, fertility rate is one of the lowest with materialistic culture and no family values.

Japan has an extremely low birthrate and a shrinking population, so does South Korea. Vietnam's birthrate is below replacement and they are ageing.

Compared to Taiwan, Singapore, and Malaysian Chinese, rural people in China are conservative. Who was controlled by zionists again? How did the Zionists selectively target Malaysian Chinese and mysteriously miss the Malaysian Indians?

CCP without complete political reform to give power to the ordinary Chinese people is a curse and a deadly cancer to China, a threat to Chinese people 100X worse than Japan.

IF Chinese people have the ultimate power to decide where China wants to go, Zionism then can not defeat China, simply because the overall brain power and historical cultural nationalism of the Chinese are just way too overwelming, I'm quite confident of that.

So you think that if China is a democracy, we can stop Zionism?

Then why is it, exactly... that all the countries you say are infested with Zionism are "democracies" like the USA?

Sounds like Western propaganda to me.

Israel sent military hardware to China during the Soviet war in Afghanistan to help China transferr weapons to the mujahideen in Afghanistan who were fighting against the Soviets. Israel also sent small arms to be transferred to the Sfghan mujahideen too.

The Soviets were aiding some groups like the PLO which angered Israel, and they wanted to strike back against the Soviets.

Israel is just a merchant, you pay and it delivers the goods. No more or no less. It's a help for each other. Deals have little with goodwill, but USD mainly.

Anyway, as I said, the biggest and the deadliest Zionism power, being political, economic, financial, or militarily, is not from Israel, but from the US.

What, do you think terrorism against civilians is ever justified?

I do think there is a carte blanche for China to do literally anything to advance it's own interests... within reason, and within context.

Nuking is obviously a last resort against an impossible scenario. But it should be done, if it is necessary to save China.

The Chinese government has an obligation to Chinese citizens, not to anyone else. I hold the interests of China and Chinese citizens above all foreigners and above all foreign countries.

Terrorism, as in blowing yourself up for some virgins in the afterlife, is just retarded. Nothing more.

ephone thinks ethnic Chinese in Indonesia should get priority over non-Han citizens of China. Do you agree with his retardation?

I remember you boasting about how Hong Kong was over 90% Han to Okemos, after Okemos pulled some bullsh1t figures on increasing birthrates of minorities.

ephone thinks ethnic Chinese in Indonesia should get priority over non-Han citizens of China. Do you agree with his retardation?

No, I've said many times that I hold the interests of Chinese citizens above all.

Indonesians who happen to be of Chinese descent hold no interest for me.

Same as American citizens (such as yourself), regardless of ethnic background.

You haven't addressed what I pointed out. You can't read Chinese and have never been on Chinese websites.

Taiwan experienced breakdown of family values after Chiang Kai-shek died and his son took over. His son legalized abortion, liberalized the economy, now Taiwan has a lower birthrate than China without a one child policy and an extremely materialistic culture.

The same happened in Singapore, fertility rate is one of the lowest with materialistic culture and no family values.

Japan has an extremely low birthrate and a shrinking population, so does South Korea. Vietnam's birthrate is below replacement and they are ageing.

Compared to Taiwan, Singapore, and Malaysian Chinese, rural people in China are conservative. Who was controlled by zionists again? How did the Zionists selectively target Malaysian Chinese and mysteriously miss the Malaysian Indians?

Exactly. These countries/ province have been heavily infiltrated. They missed Malaysia because they are Muslim country. Zionists have hard time infiltrating them due to a strong religious bond and high birthrate . Therefore they rather use their controlled nations to systematically destroy them through wars and sanctions. In Israel, they are committing genocide against Palestinians and very few countries give a crap. When a blind man cause trouble in China, you guys get the fingers pointing at you.

I remember you boasting about how Hong Kong was over 90% Han to Okemos, after Okemos pulled some bullsh1t figures on increasing birthrates of minorities.
In China, the retarded CPC allow minority to have more than one kid but force Han to have one kid only. Smells funny doesn't it? Almost Zionist like agenda funny.

Then why is it, exactly... that all the countries you say are infested with Zionism are "democracies" like the USA?

Nothing to do with democracy. Actually deomocracy has many drawbacks.

The key of Political reform should be complete media freedom, juritical independence, seperation of party and army, share, hence blance, of power.

When these objectives are achieved, being democracy or not in it s detail form, or even being CCP-led or not, is not important at all. Japan is not test book democracy per se, neither is Singapore, but they are very fair and prosperious societies for their own citizens. I wish China do the same. Then China will become the superpower on all fronts, for sure!, and the Chinese people as a whole would have much fairer and happier life and would be invincible by whatever zionism.

Nothing to do with democracy. Actually deomocracy has many drawbacks.

The key of Political reform should be complete media freedom, juritical independence, seperation of party and army, share, hence blance, of power.

When these objectives are achieved, being democracy or not in it s detail form, or even being CCP-led or not, is not important at all. Japan is not test book democracy per se, neither is Singapore, but they are very fair and prosperious societies for their own citizens. I wish China do the same. Then China will become the superpower on all fronts, for sure!, and the Chinese people as a whole would have much fairer and happy live and would be invincible.

OK I agree with that, more accountability is always a good thing.

No, I've said many times that I hold the interests of Chinese citizens above all.

Indonesians who happen to be of Chinese descent hold no interest for me.

Same as American citizens (such as yourself), regardless of ethnic background.

I have an ROC passport. I believe there is a Thai citizen of Chinese descent here whom you praised for being a "patriotic" chinese. :omghaha:

And No, I think you hold the interests of citizens of China of only a certain ethnicity above all, like Okemos.

Democracy like the UK but modified. Change peoples mindset.

1. Get rid of NGOs and foreign media
2. Reform education, emphasize more on classical education
3. Revive old Confucius values, not neo Confucius crap
4. Get rid of reality TV and ban Jewish controlled Hollywood movies
5. Teach children in school about Zionist scheme to make them aware of it

Its a start . A journey of a thousand miles begin with one step.

china fears not israel as a power. china only fights zionism and jews as an extension, an instantiation of a racial ideology that encompasses jews, turkics and anglosaxons, of that nefarious liberalism and pluralism, of that rootless war machine that is angloamerikkan military power.

And No, I think you hold the interests of citizens of China of only a certain ethnicity above all, like Okemos.

Then you would be wrong. I consider all 56 Chinese ethnic groups to be equal partners in the Chinese nation. I believe we are all related by blood anyway.

I have an ROC passport. I believe there is a Thai citizen of Chinese descent here whom you praised for being a "patriotic" chinese. :omghaha:

ROC is an illegitimate entity, that passport means nothing. You live in America, I care about your interests as much as I care about the interests of other Americans of Chinese descent, like Gary Locke, i.e. not at all.

America can go and take care of Americans.

China takes care of Chinese citizens. Gary Locke and other Americans of Chinese descent can go and beg the White House for help, not Zhongnanhai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom