What's new

Zimbabweans are Angry with Pakistan and Want to Beat Them in Next Match in T20 World Cup for Sending Them Fake Mr. Bean

Time to vent out anger at Freedom March , more reason for public to smash Government

I did not watch the game

Personally, I was rooting for Zimbabwe. Kya bowling karayi hain Bhe**n ke ta*kon ne. 😁😄 #kaali_andhi

Real match is tomorrow.

Armed forces vs the Pakistani people.

Credit should be given to Zimbabwe for the heart they showed throughout the game, despite having to defend a low target. Even that last run out by Raza was brilliant, instead of throwing the ball towards the non-striker end he coolly threw it towards the wicket-keeper.
What were Pakistan doing? Losing it from 3 off 3? I remember Bangladesh losing the game from 2 off 3 against India in the Nidahas Trophy but Pakistan has done this against a not very strong team. Zimbabwe simply played better cricket than Pakistan in pressure situations.

Which means now that Pakistan has to support India against South Africa in the next T20I game. Start buying an Indian jersey and an Indian flag to show your support😎

Nah mate , couldn’t really give a fcuk right now what with everything going on in the country .

I watched the game and Pak team thought they’d turn up and walk the game . The attitude stunk right from the beginning thinking they had a God given right to win this game .
Serves them right as the hype has got to them and truly I’m glad they lost might bring them back down a notch .

Baber and Rizwan are two culprits ....taking Pakistani cricket to dust .... the trio of Babar-Rizwan-shadab has become a gang ...they expelled Sarfaraz, wahab, amir, sharjeel ...shoaib ..

just visit twitter or Instagram and check how cricket fans around the world trolling Pakistan and specially babar ...

Just watch how Asif ali got out in first match against India or Haider Ali got out today.....simply a disgrace to our cricket.

Pakistan is going through a sad time line of every sphere & dimension

Baber and Rizwan are two culprits
great players, just use em properly
....taking Pakistani cricket to dust .... the trio of Babar-Rizwan-shadab has become a gang ...they expelled Sarfaraz, wahab, amir, sharjeel ...shoaib ..
thank god, all shit players
just visit twitter or Instagram and check how cricket fans around the world trolling Pakistan and specially babar ...
thy are pajeets, what else would they do lol?
Just watch how Asif ali got out in first match against India or Haider Ali got out today.....simply a disgrace to our cricket.
true
Pakistan is going through a sad time line of every sphere & dimension

Captain Babar Azam this year:

1. 1-0 lost to Australia at home

2. 1-1 vs sri lanka

3. Messed up the easiest chance to WTC final

4. Easy Asia cup lost to Sri lanka

5 A home series loss to England

6. Got kicked out of t20 wc after failing to chase 131 against zim

For kk: 1.9 straight Ls

GridArt_20221027_213355312.jpg

Honestly, didn’t even care to watch this. No interest