What's new

Zia ul Haq Biography - Pakistan's Greatest Hero or Villain

Why don’t you tell us what issues those would be?
Did you really had personal issues with Zia ul Haque?

It was a kind of disclaimer of my first sentence, i simply didn't wanted to rule out the least expected.

Villain.. not only to Pakistan but to Muslim ummah as whole.

Last edited:
I think zulfiqar ali bhutto was more visionary leader than gen zia.He started our nuclear program and wanted closer cooperation between Islamic countries and establishment of common currency for Islamic world.This is a reason he was removed by gen zia on western pressure.Gen zia launched pmln which destroyed u.s in last 30yrs and also refugees from afghan war have negative impact on our economy so I think he only promoted western slavery in Pakistan

I think zulfiqar ali bhutto was more visionary leader than gen zia.He started our nuclear program and wanted closer cooperation between Islamic countries and establishment of common currency for Islamic world.This is a reason he was removed by gen zia on western pressure.Gen zia launched pmln which destroyed u.s in last 30yrs and also refugees from afghan war have negative impact on our economy so I think he only promoted western slavery in Pakistan
On this day in 1974, Lahore hosted the fated leaders of Islamic world
376233_73423252.jpg

Bhutto, Mujib, Shah Faisal, Sadat, Arafat, Gaddafi; all died unnatural deaths in one way or other

and the last one

gaddafi_killed.jpg

And zia was in for Afghan war and Bhutto elimination. Job done and Zia eliminated.

Any Zia hater can simply present their case by pointing out a time in history when Nation was that united.

You were happy about Iran to care about the consequences
For every wrong thing is Iran, that's the reason you gave the terrorist organization to kill Pakistani shia or label them agents of Iran............. you guys have no shame at all.

in my view there is much more "islamization" and "extremism" these days than at any point in the history of Pakistan's existence.
Due to higher literacy rate an uneducated person don't cares about Islam or religion there isn't any Islamizaization but now people are relatively more religious than they were in past

For every wrong thing is Iran, that's the reason you gave the terrorist organization to kill Pakistani shia or label them agents of Iran............. you guys have no shame at all.

It takes you less than 10 seconds to start blaming the Pakistani State for your Iranian love.

anything else you want to throw here to further Indo Iranian agenda for Pakistan ?

Did you really had personal issues with Zia ul Haque?

It was a kind of disclaimer of my first sentence, i simply didn't wanted to rule out the least expected.

No, I said nothing of this sort. You implied that I might have a personal issue, so please tell me what that issue is?

No, I said nothing of this sort. You implied that I might have a personal issue, so please tell me what that issue is?
as i remember i said 'unless you have' This by no means imply i'm stating that i know of your personal issues with Zia ul Haque!

as i remember i said 'unless you have' This by no means imply i'm stating that i know of your personal issues with Zia ul Haque!

Pls don't play coy with me. Yours was a dismissive reply that implied it:

You may have an opinion but there is no sense in giving any value to such ground less opinion. Unless you have some personal issues, which you don't want to bring to public domain.

So please tell me what might those issues be?

Pls don't play coy with me. Yours was a dismissive reply that implied it:

So please tell me what might those issues be?

You clearly have comprehension problems... i recommend therapy.

Last edited:
You clearly have comprehension problems... i recommend therapy.

Nice try. You thought you had a valid argument, now you're acting cute and deflecting.

Next time you've got a point to make, grow a pair and finish what you start.

Not hero, but much better than any other Pakistani ruler.

ässholes that came after him (benazir, nawaz, musharraf and imran niazi) blame him for unrest to hide their corruption, incompetency and cowardness.

His face was like a villain of a C grade movie and evil resided inside him.

He was to Pakistan what Stalin was to USSR. Very mixed opinions.
Seriously how can you relate that POS zia with a man like Stalin.The former weakened the foundations of his country while the later strengthened his country like it was never before.Won WW2 and made Russia a nuclear power.

Back
Top Bottom