What's new

Zhuhai Airshow 13th Edition - September 28, 2021 to 3rd October, 2021

Look on the bright side. By 2022:

1) They’ll definitely show J-20/J-10C with domestic engines. Possibly even WS-15
2) Next gen naval fighter might be ready
3) H-20 might make a surprise flyby
There is almost no way the H-20 would be in service by 2022 ... I really don't see the PLAAF flying a prototype of such a high level strategic project at Zhuhai.
Good news :enjoy:

There is almost no way the H-20 would be in service by 2022 ... I really don't see the PLAAF flying a prototype of such a high level strategic project at Zhuhai.

Good news :enjoy:

J-10B TVC wasn’t in service either. Neither was the FC-31.

So, the conclusion is Zhuhai City local government wants to cancel the Airshow. Because too much responsibility something might go wrong with the pandemic still in full force in other countries.

But they still need approval from the higher levels of the government to officially cancel the Airshow. I think they will announce the cancellation soon from the look of it. Don't think anyone in the government wants to be hold responsible for the disaster if a big spreader event happen in Zhuhai during the airshow. I'm a little disappointed but understandable if they do cancel it. :undecided:

So, the conclusion is Zhuhai City local government wants to cancel the Airshow. Because too much responsibility something might go wrong with the pandemic still in full force in other countries.

But they still need approval from the higher levels of the government to officially cancel the Airshow. I think they will announce the cancellation soon from the look of it. Don't think anyone in the government wants to be hold responsible for the disaster if a big spreader event happen in Zhuhai during the airshow. I'm a little disappointed but understandable if they do cancel it. :undecided:
I was hoping we would get something more about the WS-15 or the WS-10 at the very least. Waiting till 2022 is definitely a big disappointment.

Via "Temstar"/SDF:

Hey it's back on!

中国航展::中国国际航空航天博览会 - 网站首页

观众须知 - 中国航展::中国国际航空航天博览会

Single entry ticket 1000RMB, multiple entry ticket (both days) 2000RMB.

1602332129236.png

Yicai Global 第一财经 @yicaichina
China state-affiliated media

China's International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition, the country's biggest air show, which was scheduled to take place in the southern city of Zhuhai in mid-November, has been postponed because of #COVID19, and its new dates will be announced later, its organizer said today.

10:44 AM · Oct 13, 2020

Oh well ... understandable and IMO the only option they had but anyway a pity. 😢

Maybe delay another month only to December.

Maybe, but given how the infection numbers are rising worldwide I cannot think that China has any interest to re-import that virus.

Back
Top Bottom