What's new

Zhuhai Airshow 13th Edition - September 28, 2021 to 3rd October, 2021

:what:
zz.JPG

Zhuhai's frontier inspection station is preparing for the airshow, according to its weibo account on August 28, 2020.

So at least not yet an all-out cancellation?

I think the primary consideration is that other countries don't have the pandemic under control yet and a large gathering of foreigners might undo past couple of months of efforts containing the pandemic in China.
Before learning the latest update on the event, I have been pondering whether China really wanna take the risks to repeat the 7th CISM Military World Games saga under the current intense world's dynamics? In addition to many have not put the pandemic under control, there's also no guarantee that there won't be any further attempts taking advantage of such large international gathering when an effective preventive cure has not been in place!

Just got this mail ... Zhuhai Airshow 2020 is cancelled. :sad:
Deino I was wondering back when you went to the 2018 show, did you manage to inquire about the latest WS-10 or WS-15 progress? I forgot you went there two years ago ... hopefully you enjoyed the experience! The engines IMO are always the most interesting part of Zhuhai, although we haven't gotten any new information since 2014.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got this mail ... Zhuhai Airshow 2020 is cancelled. :sad:
I think this is a wiser decision, judging from the actual situation at present and next couple of months. In addition to the safety precaution, the market and international traveling (air transport) situation are still much under pressure and much not convenient to do, therefore it may be less effective if they push on schedule this November.

Well, just noticed that they keep preserving the event in even year, 2022, instead of 2021. Feel sorry must wait another two years but this virus is really made by evils for demonic agenda, thus mankind is suffering everywhere... 99 percent of the population are suffering... to various extents!

Last edited by a moderator:
Look on the bright side. By 2022:

1) They’ll definitely show J-20/J-10C with domestic engines. Possibly even WS-15
2) Next gen naval fighter might be ready
3) H-20 might make a surprise flyby

Back
Top Bottom