Q1OphAy.jpg

4VP7tTp.jpg

OW-5

J623a0L.jpg

6stn8Bt.jpg

wY33zEE.jpg

JNQXePE.gif

Last edited:
any news regarding a new attack helicopter, there was someone here on this forum who mentioned about it being under development?

Specifications of AESA Air-Cooled Radar.
Because of Air Cooled (instead of Liquid) this AESA Radar can be put onto Light Fighter

The AESA LKF-601E radar, in air cooling, designed by the 607 Institute (LETRI) of the AVIC group.
* 180kg
*≥ 200km Air-Air mode
*≥ 300km Air-Ground MAP mode
* Pursue 20, Engage 4

FArCD6LVIAUbVEI.jpeg
FArCCC3UYAAcv66.jpeg

Very deadly in the class

Ejection Seat of J-20 Stealth Fighters
FAsJwWVUYAIQ6Fs.jpeg
FAsJzd-UYAA5ms6.jpeg
FAsJzd_VUAY-6bz.jpeg
FAsJzeCVQAUhMxv.jpeg
FAscpQ9UcAIAyYB.jpeg

WZ-7 Drone Specifications
*Ceiling Flight of 18000m
*Mission range of 4500km

FAnYWGNVIAAWs31.jpeg
FAnYirgUcAAFKP-.jpeg

Last edited:
ASW Version of Wing-Loong II UCAV

The ASW version of #drone Wing Loong II is presented very discreetly at the show. It is equipped with radar and optical equipment to detect targets at sea, as well as sonar nacelles under its canopy

FAsjk4tVQBANLYP.jpeg
images (57).jpeg
images - 2021-10-02T213314.054.jpeg

Sino-Russian Heavy Helicopter CG from Zhuhai 2021.

China Air-to-Air Missile Research Institute has demonstrated its electro-optical/infrared (EO/IR) senor system which is a high performance EO reconnaissance, surveillance & targeting system designed for airborne platforms during 13th Zhuhai airshow :smokin:

6g concept?

euaFMhq.jpg

aZb0G3V.jpg

w0kVVsa.jpg

So this is interesting. Should we keep to track the progress of this mysterious beauty? @Deino? Please update us if you have something interesting about this aircraft. I'm sure that you don't want to miss any opportunity to know this bird better.

So this is interesting. Should we keep to track the progress of this mysterious beauty? @Deino? Please update us if you have something interesting about this aircraft. I'm sure that you don't want to miss any opportunity to know this bird better.

It is just a demo model, not even sure that it is a real project. But this may offer insights into Chinese philosophy for 6th generation design. When not in close in combat, this design can "hide" its control surfaces and transform into a pure delta.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom