What's new

Zhuhai Air Show 2012

TG, TL and TD series of guided missiles and bombs, video from ifeng.com...

:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
JH-7A...

militairejh706082012.jpg

militairejh706092012.jpg

militairejh706102012.jpg

militairejh706112012.jpg

militairejh706122012.jpg

militairejh706132012.jpg

militairejh706142012.jpg

China Wing Loong I, CH-4 and WJ-600 UCAV in a CCTV's video...

An engineer explains the detail of CM-400AKG air-ground missile...

According to the expert of AVIC, LD-10 anti-radiation missile can't attack AWACS yet...

China LS serie LGB. A simple non-guided bomb could be transformed into a guided bomb by installing the LS serie kit...

SD-10A medium range air-air missile, for exportation...

TY-90 helicopter-used air combat missile, with a range from 4 to 6 km...

An another serie of guided bombs, FT serie...

An engineer explains the detail of CM-400AKG air-ground missile...

This A2G missile has a top speed of Mach 5.5 and a range of 100-240 kilometers. Impressive speed and I wonder how that's achieved in a dense air environment.

One piece F-16 type cockpit canopy from British firm Hampson Aerospace displayed at Chuhai, are they trying to break arms embargo for cool cash?

12396170431nhampsonaero.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Designd by AVIC Helicopter Research,the “Harrier” is said to be under active development by Changhe Aircraft Industries Group Co. Ltd.:
So there are actually TWO types of new concept high-speed helicopters under study,one of which has reached quite an advanced stage of development according to some sources.
This is NO longer a concept。HD is working on a prototype, the reveal of which is expected within the next couple of years。

I would like to know where you got that information. It seems that there's a high chance of one of them being under development, but I'm just curious as to how you arrived at the conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom