What's new

Zhuhai Air Show 2012

Nice to Jf-17 with a potent stand-off supersonic land attack cruise missile. A true fire and forget stand-off land attack option!
JF-17+Thunder+FC-1+J-10+FC-20+J-31+J-20+J-11CM-400+AKG+supersonic+standoff+land+attack+missile+will+be+unveiled+at+this+years+Airshow+China+in+Zhuhai..jpg

Congrats China this Zhuhai airshow is much better than the previous one and so pleased to see new weapon systems.
I like Wing Loong UCAV it resembles our national bird. :partay:

Flight demonstration of Z-10...

----------

Z-10 performs wingover aecrobatic figure...

----------

Some new pictures of Z-10...

BMBF0.jpg

mvIKT.jpg

1zcI0.jpg

:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
CCTV's journalist explained in this video the control center and the missions stations of Wing Loong I UCAV, very interesting...

We can see 20 small red stars plus 15 symbols of missile painted on the airframe of Wing Loong I UCAV. According to the program responsible of Chengdu, each red star means one successful operational mission carried out, and each symbol of missile represents one missile or bomb launched from this UCAV during the missions...

hIKpj.jpg

WHAR2.jpg

NPyV5.jpg

1nbwr.jpg

6XvkF.jpg

iiaod.jpg

China CASIC group (One of the major national aerospace companies) has mounted a C4ISR platform in the Zhuhai Air Show and allows visitors to play on-line war simulation with it.

What I can see in these pictures is that the blue champ is the one who launches massive attacks with cruise missiles and the red champ defends it's base with CASIC-produced SAM systems, like FD-2000, FM-80, FM-90...etc.

militaire0351c4isr.jpg

militaire0353c4isr.jpg

militaire0356c4isr.jpg

militaire0357c4isr.jpg

militaire0358c4isr.jpg

militaire0360c4isr.jpg

militaire0363c4isr.jpg

Two amateur's videos taken inside the exhibition halls...

Back
Top Bottom