What's new

Zhang Dejiang replaces Bo Xilai as Chongqing Party chief

Not all right-wings in China are dumb enough to waste money in exchange for the useless papers.

Li Yining is a right-wing who loves the money, while Wen Jiabao is a right-wing who loves his white masters.

You have to see the difference.

It is a defining characteristic of a right wing to oppose gold and support USD. The great patriots Deng Xiaoping shipped our entire gold reserves at the time overseas and pegged the RMB to the USD, effectively admitting the inferiority of our currency and lowering the trust in our own currency and weakening our own currency. Xi Jinping's great master Jiang Zemin continued the peg, which is again undermining our own currency.

"traitor" Hu Jintao unpegged the RMB from the USD, giving China absolute financial independence, took our gold home, increased our gold reserves by over 50%, and made our country financially stable. If we continued the policies of Jiang, we would have even more worthless USD; the economy simply expanded far faster than we expected under Hu-Wen administration.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that when Deng and Jiang (who were Xi's masters) were in office, China was far more pro-foreign than when Hu was in office. Why are you blind to simple obvious truths and instead dig to see who is related to who? It is like a terminal cancer patient worried about his hair falling out and not being able to go to a party without a wig.

It is a defining characteristic of a right wing to oppose gold and support USD. The great patriots Deng Xiaoping shipped our entire gold reserves at the time overseas and pegged the RMB to the USD, effectively admitting the inferiority of our currency and lowering the trust in our own currency and weakening our own currency. Xi Jinping's great master Jiang Zemin continued the peg, which is again undermining our own currency.

"traitor" Hu Jintao unpegged the RMB from the USD, giving China absolute financial independence, took our gold home, increased our gold reserves by over 50%, and made our country financially stable. If we continued the policies of Jiang, we would have even more worthless USD; the economy simply expanded far faster than we expected under Hu-Wen administration.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that when Deng and Jiang (who were Xi's masters) were in office, China was far more pro-foreign than when Hu was in office. Why are you blind to simple obvious truths and instead dig to see who is related to who? It is like a terminal cancer patient worried about his hair falling out and not being able to go to a party without a wig.

Well, i don't really want to against Hu-Wen, but if you want to visit those leftist websites, those people are going absolutely mad about Hu-Wen.

Well, i don't really want to against Hu-Wen, but if you want to visit those leftist websites, those people are going absolutely mad about Hu-Wen.

I look at Tiexue and Utopia all the time. I have over 5000 points on Tiexue I think. I see nothing on there. Only on Wang Yi are people with Taiwanese flags and US flags against Hu-Wen

I look at Tiexue and Utopia all the time. I see nothing on there.

Tiexue is not real leftist, while Utopia has too much political background, yet i clearly see a lot of resentment towards Wen, now it got temporarily banned because of the removal of Bo Xilai.

While other leftist websites are clearly firing against Wen.

But April Siyue also just got banned, while Wangtian (a leftist professional military forum) here people (actually many online CPC members) just can't stop attacking Wen Jiabao.

¡ºÈȵ㡻 - ÍøÓÑÌìµØ - Powered by Discuz!

All those websites i mentioned clearly have some strong background from the PLA and the leftist members from CPC.

Tiexue is not real leftist, while Utopia has too much political background, yet i clearly see a lot of resentment towards Wen.

While other leftist websites are clearly firing against Wen.

But siyue just got banned, while Wangtian (a leftist professional military forum) here people (actually many online CPC members) just can't stop attack Wen Jiabao.

¡ºÈȵ㡻 - ÍøÓÑÌìµØ - Powered by Discuz!

All those websites i mentioned cleary have some strong background the PLA and the leftist members from CPC.

Yeah I can tell they're not opportunistic parasites :lol:

¹ØÓÚboʼþµÄ¼¸µã¿´·¨ - ¡ºÈȵ㡻 - ÍøÓÑÌìµØ - Powered by Discuz!

Many of those senior members are actually CPC members and PLA military personnels.

While of many of them are trying to remain calm over the political debates.

anyone is anything on the internet. You think an average member has any power or knows anything? You think a grunt knows anything? There's 80 million members, almost 90 now, only 6 million government positions TOTAL. And you know what Kissinger said about army grunts?

anyone is anything on the internet. You think an average member has any power or knows anything? You think a grunt knows anything? There's 80 million members, almost 90 now, only 6 million government positions TOTAL. And you know what Kissinger said about army grunts?

They just know a lot about the military, which makes the forum far more professional in debate compared to other websites like Tiexue and Zhonghuawang.

Here i can introduce you some good threads.

The experience from a female PLAN Colonel during the Taiwan Strait Crisis of 1996.

¹ØÓÚ96Äê3Ô¶Ǫ̂×÷Õ½ÑÝÏ°µÄһЩ×ÊÁÏ - ¡º¾üÊ¡» - ÍøÓÑÌìµØ - Powered by Discuz!

The discussion about China's NMD by a PLAN Major General.

????½????? - ¡ - - Powered by Discuz!

The prediction (deadly accurate) about J-20 back in 2007.

?:???? - ¡ - - Powered by Discuz!

They just know a lot about the military, which makes the forum far more professional in debate compared to other websites like Tiexue and Zhonghuawang.

Here i can introduce you some good threads.

The experience from a female PLAN Colonel during the Taiwan Strait Crisis of 1996.

¹ØÓÚ96Äê3Ô¶Ǫ̂×÷Õ½ÑÝÏ°µÄһЩ×ÊÁÏ - ¡º¾üÊ¡» - ÍøÓÑÌìµØ - Powered by Discuz!

The discussion about China's NMD by a PLAN Major General.

????½????? - ¡ - - Powered by Discuz!

The prediction (deadly accurate) about J-20 back in 2007.

?:???? - ¡ - - Powered by Discuz!

Sigh, he is not the general himself, he is relaying messages from the inside but he is not on the inside. Any case, on Tiexue there was also a similar prediction, so what? And so what if they know alot about the military, what do they know about politics?

Those who criticize Premier Wen are falling into a trap. Just because he talks about political reform doesn't mean he's bad. Maybe China needs political reform so the best leaders can work for their best area. That is in the best interests of even princelings - an election held in Chongqing would overwhelmingly favor Bo Xilai. It would not be in the best interests of people like Xi Jinping, of course.

Many of those who criticize Wen are economic and scientific illiterates who need a strong dictator to enslave them. They love Jiang Zemin because they like the feel of the whip against their backs, and indeed, think that their back itches if they don't feel the whip.

??????????? - ?? - - Powered by Discuz!

Sigh, he is not the general himself, he is relaying messages from the inside but he is not on the inside. Any case, on Tiexue there was also a similar prediction, so what? And so what if they know alot about the military, what do they know about politics?

兄弟,你搞糊涂了,网天的大神很多都是体制内的人,他们不能随便议论政治,否则就要被请喝茶,网站也要被关禁闭

最近薄熙来的事吵得沸沸扬扬,很多攻击温家宝的都是一些左派军迷,现在那里ID被封一大片,老大已经叫他们别闹了,否则这个有军方背景的网站就要遭殃了

铁血和种花网基本上都是小白论坛,没有什么营养价值,我都2年没去那里了

虽然最早爆料歼10B和歼20的神秘大神石头花是铁血的,但他基本上就是爆照片,平时都不在

所以铁血的讨论信息和专业程度无法网天相比

我去过的几个论坛一般的专业程度是 网天=美言(大神聚集的论坛) 〉超大=肥羊(有不少有知识的军迷,但小白也不少) 〉铁血=种花网(小白聚集的论坛)

Many of those who criticize Wen are economic and scientific illiterates who need a strong dictator to enslave them. They love Jiang Zemin because they like the feel of the whip against their backs, and indeed, think that their back itches if they don't feel the whip.

??????????? - ?? - - Powered by Discuz!

温家宝的儿子担任卫通董事长和老婆是珠宝商,这点难免让人非议

我承认老胡家族和贪污的瓜葛肯定不多,但很多人就是因为泥玛世行推出的私有化报告和老胡的不发声给隔屁了,同时温家宝有同时要急要改革,并且要引入民间资本进入铁路和医保这些国企领域

温家宝如此异常的反应,如何不会引起左派人士的担忧?

最近米国又给他发奖,而且房价都是在他手中高起不落。。。

兄弟,你搞糊涂了,网天的大神很多都是体制内的人,他们不能随便议论政治,否则就要被请喝茶,网站也要被关禁闭

最近薄熙来的事吵得沸沸扬扬,很多攻击温家宝的都是一些左派军迷,现在那里ID被封一大片,老大已经叫他们别闹了,否则这个有军方背景的网站就要遭殃了

铁血和种花网基本上都是小白论坛,没有什么营养价值,我都2年没去那里了

虽然最早爆料歼10B和歼20的神秘大神石头花是铁血的,但他基本上就是爆照片,平时都不在

所以铁血的讨论信息和专业程度无法网天相比

我去过的几个论坛一般的专业程度是 网天=美言(大神聚集的论坛) 〉超大=肥羊(不少有知识的军迷,但小白也不少) 〉铁血=种花网(小白聚集的论坛)

攻击温家宝的最终结果是协助米国油泰财团控制中国。我越来越发现所谓的"左派“是伪左,很容易被国外敌对势力煽动。说厉以宁是“右派”已经是荒谬至极的了,说温软弱的人基本上是江泽民的小狗。别忘了,温总对米日台说“中国人民不欢迎战争,但绝对不惧怕战争”,而江泽民面对米国舰队屁都不敢放一个,被米军炸了也是屁都不敢放一个,因为当时他儿子在米国读书。是谁让人民币和米元的汇率挂钩的,又是谁让人民币和米元脱钩的?是谁为了讨好台巴子打压中国工会的,又是谁支持中国工会争取平等待遇的?是谁把中国的黄金储备运到米国,又是谁把中国的黄金储备弄回来的?是谁”饿瘦“了军队,是谁”养肥“了军队?

如果支持中国货币政策的独立性,支持增加社会福利,减少不必要的内部竞争,加强中国人的民族性,独立性,加强军队都是右派行为,那只能说,我是右派,因为如果是那样的话左派太他妈的愚蠢了。

另外,军事和政治是分不开的,现在我们讨论的是政治。别忘了中国人民解放军不是将军独大,而是要通过政委一关的,而现在的最高政委徐才厚是胡温的下手。

温家宝的儿子担任卫通董事长和老婆是珠宝商,这点难免让人非议

我承认老胡家族和贪污的瓜葛肯定不多,但很多人就是因为泥玛世行推出的私有化报告和老胡的不发声给隔屁了,同时温家宝有同时要急要改革,并且要引入民间资本进入铁路和医保这些国企领域

温家宝如此异常的反应,如何不会引起左派人士的担忧?

最近米国又给他发奖,而且房价都是在他手中高起不落。。。

温即便腐败,谁不腐败?老李,老江,不腐败?连奥巴马都买官卖官,谁不腐败?你以为习近平女儿的学费是他自己赚的?:lol:

房价是08年开始涨的吗,我家04年投资了房子,06年已经开始翻倍了。中国的房价与GDP保持同步增长,是任何发展中经济体的必然现象(看看日本就知道了),只不过收入没有同步增长;原因并非是因为政策不好,而是因为中国在胡温执政时期大量涌入城市(在江泽民执政期民工必须持有暂住证),成为了“穷人”,但仍然比农村里过的好得多。只有经济文盲才会说一个人或者一个政策就能导致房价上升。

攻击温家宝的最终结果是协助米国油泰财团控制中国。我越来越发现所谓的"左派“是伪左,很容易被国外敌对势力煽动。说厉以宁是“右派”已经是荒谬至极的了,说温软弱的人基本上是江泽民的小狗。别忘了,温总对米日台说“中国人民不欢迎战争,但绝对不惧怕战争”,而江泽民面对米国舰队屁都不敢放一个,被米军炸了也是屁都不敢放一个,因为当时他儿子在米国读书。是谁让人民币和米元的汇率挂钩的,又是谁让人民币和米元脱钩的?是谁为了讨好台巴子打压中国工会的,又是谁支持中国工会争取平等待遇的?是谁把中国的黄金储备运到米国,又是谁把中国的黄金储备弄回来的?是谁”饿瘦“了军队,是谁”养肥“了军队?

如果支持中国货币政策的独立性,支持增加社会福利,减少不必要的内部竞争,加强中国人的民族性,独立性,加强军队都是右派行为,那只能说,我是右派,因为如果是那样的话左派太他妈的愚蠢了。

另外,军事和政治是分不开的,现在我们讨论的是政治。别忘了中国人民解放军不是将军独大,而是要通过政委一关的,而现在的最高政委徐才厚是胡温的下手。

温家宝的确是至少是一个有争议的人物,他老婆和儿子的确是不清不楚,但这些对中国高官来说都少见多怪了

贪污不是最可怕的,但协助外来势力来搞垮大型国企才是最可怕的

老江和上海派是贪污腐败严重,但至少私有化大型国企不是谁都敢踩踏的红线,朱镕基搞得也不过是抓大放小而方便进入WTO,但大型国企和国家战略资源上海派中谁敢搞私有化?

世行的报告和温家宝最近的举动的确让人可疑

不过也有不少大佬说国企改革是必须,引进一些民间资本是为了增加活力

最近发生太多的事了,从王立军出事,到杜建国对峙世行的佐利克,又到薄熙来垮台

很多人都议论纷纷有不少看法也正常

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom