What's new

Zelenskyy calls nato a weak organization

Oh you mean Germany is free country. Funny . Tell me when American soldiers will leave Germany. They are stationed since world War 2 right? Say thanks to Afghans and Pakistanis who fought soviet and you guys got unification of Germany. Otherwise east Germany could have been there under soviet.lol
You are absolutely correct!

Germany is a occupied territory. Not only our territory, our whole culture get destroyed and dissolved by anglo saxon "think tanks" and their propaganda, the whole hollywood superhero garbage and so on.

Look only at our foreign minister, Baerbock. She is dumb like "drei Meter Feldweg", this is a german saying, but she got a pseudo university graduation in GB and got pushed into top politics through transatlantic clubs.

Last edited:
You are absolutely correct!

Germany is a occupied territory. Not only our territory, our whole culture get destroyed and dissolved by anglo saxon "think tanks" and their propaganda, the whole hollywood superhero garbage and so on.

Look only at our foreign minister, Baerbock. She is dumb like "drei Meter Feldweg", this is a german saying, but she got a pseudo university graduation in GB and got pushed into top politics through transatlantic clubs.
Remember one thing we Pakistanis are your best friends. Those who fought for your freedom without asking Germans even for thanks. Regards

If he was a good leader he would realized this before the war and surrendered to save his peoples lives. He might as well be Gadaffi and Russia are the liberators.
He doesn't need to surrender , he just need to play smart and act like normal country and use Ukraine geo-politic location to trade with both west and Russia and keep its independence while enjoying prosperity of his country ... He just needed to play both sides against each other while making Ukraine stronger ...

He was an actor and wanted to be praised by the western media ...

He is right. NATO- No Action Talk Only.
No one is going to go nuclear for Ukraine, it's not in anyone's interest. Ukraine has nothing to fight for so the greed factor doesn't override the fear factor.

North Atlantic Terrorist Organization (NATO) is for 3rd world countries... PEROID.....
I think NATO realised if they couldn't defeat the poorest nation on Earth Afghanistan then what chance do they have against Russia.

He doesn't need to surrender , he just need to play smart and act like normal country and use Ukraine geo-politic location to trade with both west and Russia and keep its independence while enjoying prosperity of his country ... He just needed to play both sides against each other while making Ukraine stronger ...

He was an actor and wanted to be praised by the western media ...
He missed that chance 3 weeks ago when he was in position to talk with Russian on his own terms. Life dont give chance again n again. He could have enjoyed like Sweden n Finland. People from those two countries are much richer then we have many here in Europe

NATO supplied him thousands of ATGM and several hundreds of Stingers which cost a $100 thousand per piece. If NATO supplied Syrian rebels with even 0.01 of this amount that civilwar would have been finished 5 years ago.

Oh you mean Germany is free country. Funny . Tell me when American soldiers will leave Germany. They are stationed since world War 2 right? Say thanks to Afghans and Pakistanis who fought soviet and you guys got unification of Germany. Otherwise east Germany could have been there under soviet.lol
It is funny. The Philippines asked US to leave, so we left.

Case of germany is different from Iraq and Afghanistan.

US soldiers stationed in Germany are welcomed by the german state.

He knew it from day 1, I think every ukrainian knew it.
No man I live with Ukrainen family. Their son is friend of mine. Man they are under super duper Propaganda. He is well educated guy. But when I try example things to him. Man he was like you don't know. I told him my country fought for 34 years. First 14 years with soviet n then nato n usa. We know how things work in war. After listening him I felt sorry for Ukrainen nation.i showed him a video but he was like. Oh no this is lie. N bla bla

He should have watched what happened in Georgia in 2008. Did he really expect NATO to start WWIII for him?

The Americans prefer to fight Russia in a long attrition war with the Ukrainians as a proxy army,testing new NATO weapons.

Case of germany is different from Iraq and Afghanistan.

US soldiers stationed in Germany are welcomed by the german state.
Nah bro. Ask those Germans if you meet them who live in 50z. My grandfather went there in Germany in 60z. So we know what was reality. If your brother or sister got killed in bombing by allied forces or you have labeled as nazi or well wisher of Hitler. Even it was wrongful designed case against you. Then you not gona invite them. It was occupation n it is still a occupation. You may name it differently.We have been told so many lies. History always correct itself. Wait 50 or 60 years so many lies n myths will be changed itself not other then History itself.

It is funny. The Philippines asked US to leave, so we left.
Nah it was because they did not had oil n gas nor they were important geographically haha. Dont be holy man hahaba

Last edited:
USA and NATO has help Ukraine greatly, the reality is that no one wants to fight in someone else war. He should be greatful instead.

Giving economic sanction to Russia and supplying Ukraine with expensive weapon like ATGM and others should be enough.

Lol what world do you live in?
They are not "HELPING" Ukrainianns. They are arming Ukrainians and throwing them at Russians. They will fight Russia to the last Ukrainian.

Back
Top Bottom