What's new

Zardari's Delusions - "I'm Wanted By My People"

zardari-norbit.jpg

Yes wanted he is indeed.

will the PPP MPs get any seat in the next general election? which party will be the favourite this time?

Yes their MPs or members can get seats despite poor performance. They have good vote bank and many of the stalwarts are feudal so their vote bank is by force.

Secondly irrespective of Zardari's performance and attitude some PPP MPs might had worked for their respective constituencies so they will get vote.

as far as majority seats going to PPP is unlikely as was in present case. They are in Coalition in three provinces while one is under PML-N.

So the next election will also bring a weak coalition whoever will be at center but for sure its gonna be a weak coalition again. All parties would be unable to get clear majority.

I wonder if we make army a legally able to take part in elections as candidate they might get the clear majority :D

i really dont understand why pakistani awam dont wake up and kick his as back to where he came from. long march for kicking zardari out of his chair

i really dont understand why pakistani awam dont wake up and kick his as back to where he came from. long march for kicking zardari out of his chair

Because it has been proven that using shoes against the president does not work. I recommend kicking him barefoot

See this is live example of Zardari. how much a person can be hopelessly hopeful..........................

Well i believe no need for that. Its not the time to create a political mess in the country at this time.

Let him complete his tenure i dont see anyone including Nawaz, altaf or anyone else as even capable enough or deserving

Well i believe no need for that. Its not the time to create a political mess in the country at this time.

Let him complete his tenure i dont see anyone including Nawaz, altaf or anyone else as even capable enough or deserving
We can't let these moronic and idiotic politicians complete their term as they are incapable of ruling this country (Kerry Lugar Bill, pro-India/US statements, anti-Pakistan stand, corruption, inflation etc). The only way is what I have predicted yesterday that the army will allow Imran Khan to lead and a national government and for your information Najam Sethi has said exactly the same things which I posted although he was just giving a possibility of it happening.

Last edited:
Is he a scape goat ???? do Zardari have a control over nature ?

No he does not. But I think you are missing the point.

In a national crisis, people will look to their President as the driving force behind resolving that crisis.

Bush got slammed not for causing Katrina but for the sloppy way he handled it. In his own bonehead way, he did try.

Obama had his BP oil rig crisis - still not over, btw. But he tried.

And in Zardari's case, he was busy jetting in Europe while the COAS in Pakistan was on a chopper, flying over these areas.

Perception is everything. To the people of Pakistan, their president did not care about them.

zardari should go kill himself it's ramadan gates of paradise are open I hope he takes advantage of this.......

He is for sure WANTED everyone wants to have a piece of him :p

zardari should go kill himself it's ramadan gates of paradise are open I hope he takes advantage of this.......

That's the right advice for him.. this is the only escape route for this person.

SO you think he is Zardari is more capable and we should continue with him!!!

Till nawaz it was fine to consider him among the politicians and most possible candidate to win election, but from which angle did altaf came in !! Is this any new politician or we are talking about a government in exile and our federal capital relocated to London!!! :lol:

In that case i see a great oppurtunity for Sania Miza to be the next PM of Pakistan!!! :rofl:

You got a point regarding not creating a political mess at this time, but if you want a revolutionary change then this is the time.

PPP Zardari party, PML-N Nawaz league, PML-Q Chaudry bros league, MQM Altaf BS madari party (i don't take them too serious they are just jokers) then there are some corrupt fake Molvis like Fazal-Ur-Reham....People lets take a serious look at all these parties and what they have done to Pakistan so we have to face these situations now days. Why don't we just get rid of all these traitors and elect some newbies like Imran Khan and some young politicians? let's give them a chance rather then electing the same old Id*iots!:rolleyes:

You got a point regarding not creating a political mess at this time, but if you want a revolutionary change then this is the time.

PPP Zardari party, PML-N Nawaz league, PML-Q Chaudry bros league, MQM Altaf BS madari party (i don't take them too serious they are just jokers) then there are some corrupt fake Molvis like Fazal-Ur-Reham....People lets take a serious look at all these parties and what they have done to Pakistan so we have to face these situations now days. Why don't we just get rid of all these traitors and elect some newbies like Imran Khan and some young politicians? let's give them a chance rather then electing the same old Id*iots!:rolleyes:

You're right. Young politicians shouldn't be dismissed as inexperienced; they're probably the only closest thing we have to a non corrupt government

Back
Top Bottom