What's new

Zardari's Delusions - "I'm Wanted By My People"

DGMO

Reaction score
This is Zardari's take (in the UK's Guardian) on the hue and cry over his decision to go galavanting in Europe whilst the nation drowned:

"It [the criticism] gives me a reassurance that I'm so wanted," said Zardari. "I'm so wanted and so desired by people, that [they say] 'why are you out?'

I wonder if he managed to say that with a straight face. What a delusional fool!

Asif Ali Zardari denies Pakistan flood crisis bungling

More like he is the most wanted thief in Pakistan not including a thug and a trader .

And the "moron of the year" award goes to.....

Seriously, how did this guy win an election? How do SOuth Asian politicians who are so freakin dumb win elections? are our people THAT stupid?

will the PPP MPs get any seat in the next general election? which party will be the favourite this time?

will the PPP MPs get any seat in the next general election? which party will be the favourite this time?

Whoever rules will have a hell out..very trying circumstances...the farming community will be worst hit..damaged crops and to compound matters those who exploit impending lawlessness.

Yea! I want him and waiting for him desperatly:::

nunu.gif
nunu.gif
nunu.gif

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

I can bet that they will again get handsome number of seats in Parliament! May Allah Forbid.

This is bitter reality.

he was moron till now, now he becomes a joker too :rofl:

And the "moron of the year" award goes to.....

Seriously, how did this guy win an election? How do SOuth Asian politicians who are so freakin dumb win elections? are our people THAT stupid?

he didnt win any elections. he was the candidate by his party in the parliament which had most seats so obviously he got more votes from the parliamentarians than the other contestants
secondly how he got the nomination is due to dynastical politics & the resulting “democracy” we have where the leaders “elect” themselves for life & then give the leadership to their siblings or life partners in their will.

Hope this answers the question.

Back
Top Bottom