What's new

Zarb-e-Azb may extend to Balochistan to fight insurgents: sources

How pathetic is that despite giving chances again n again to politicians, public look at military when in trouble. We need some revolutionary reforms in our systems, and it's only people who can push for it by standing up.

Go ahead Chief and start clean up of Balochistan as well, you have little time and lot of mess to clear.

Is their a specific reason you are desperately trying to bring Shia and Iran into this conversation.

He is an Indian, that's enough reason.

Then with a massive sunni population in india ,iran shouldbe ruffling some feathers in india too

I requested you not to quote me on the vaccine thread.

Unless you're a chick. If yes, quote away. :)

Iran does not see us killing Shias.

You are a girl, yes?

Just asking. Very respectfully.
yaa and today got very verbally abused by your fellow countryman.
Women have no place on internet. Or maybe anywhere in this world. since i am not seeking a shoulder to cry on so dont bother replying back to this post of mine.

Last edited:
yaa and got very verbally today abused by your fellow countryman.
Women have no place on internet. Or maybe anywhere in this world. since i am not seeking a shoulder to cry on so dont bother replying back to this post of mine.

That's really mean of my countrymen mam.

I mean, on the vaccine bit you were kind of close minded. But that's more a chick thing than a Pakistani thing.

Ahhh!! But they do see indian proxies killing shias in pakistan.
Chahbahar port is stuck.

We are the most Shia friendly country after Iran itself in the world.

Ask any Indian Shia.

You have no idea what you are saying. Again.

Bro are you even muslim friendly country? Who is your pm?

Of course we are Muslim friendly country. How else do you think we have the third highest Muslim population in the world?

You know who our PM is. What is your point?

And please don't make me your bro. I have already three of my own.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom