What's new

Zara Gill.. asi murdabaad nahi keh sakde pakistan nu

Emotions.. They rise and fall....
Not really
....it has nothing to do with emotions it's a same permanent feeling we have towards a holy sacred land of Saudi Arabia. Plus Sikhs didn't forget 1984 genocide.
Preparations for Khalistan 2020 are good.
Well our intentions were not for khalistan modi government attitude towards minorities is doing us a favor .

Sikhs will never be in favor of Muslims. Their tradition and religion teaches them to hate Muslims. Pakistani Punjabis need to let go of this fake brotherhood. Nationalism has gotten us nowhere and we are wasting our time promoting this bullshit religious tourism... Our brothers are muslims whether they are black, white, yellow, blue, orange, rainbow w/e the ****. Not these kuffars. Our enemy is preparing for war and we are greasing our asses so that a few turban heads can praise us. I feel sorry for my fellow Punjabis from Pakistan.

If you guys want to know about the Sikh history and their brotherhood with Muslim punjabis then go read some authentic sources of the times and you will understand how they gained power and were crushed. Then they have demonized Islam and Muslims and that is ingrained in their religion.

Go read the guru's fake journey to mecca and also how the 10th guru tried to pillage and rape the Punjab only to be captured and forgiven by Aurangzeb. Then they demonize him and Muslims years later when they got into power.

Sikhs will never be in favor of Muslims. Their tradition and religion teaches them to hate Muslims. Pakistani Punjabis need to let go of this fake brotherhood. Nationalism has gotten us nowhere and we are wasting our time promoting this bullshit religious tourism... Our brothers are muslims whether they are black, white, yellow, blue, orange, rainbow w/e the ****. Not these kuffars. Our enemy is preparing for war and we are greasing our asses so that a few turban heads can praise us. I feel sorry for my fellow Punjabis from Pakistan.

If you guys want to know about the Sikh history and their brotherhood with Muslim punjabis then go read some authentic sources of the times and you will understand how they gained power and were crushed. Then they have demonized Islam and Muslims and that is ingrained in their religion.

Go read the guru's fake journey to mecca and also how the 10th guru tried to pillage and rape the Punjab only to be captured and forgiven by Aurangzeb. Then they demonize him and Muslims years later when they got into power.

Hold on your donkeys mate.
Do you have any idea on how wars are fought?
Do you think they are fought with guns and tanks? If you do then you are outdated and keep living in your cave.

Wars are fought the way we are fighting. And for that you need more than a commoners mind to comprehend.
Opening the Corridor was a victory in a "war". Having Sikhs have good feelings towards Pakistan was not the move, having confusion in enemy ranks was and it was a war that was won. Not diving straight into the trap laid out in Kashmir by our enemies both in Delhi and Tel Aviv was a victory.
The only problem is our childish experts who have no clue on modern and psychological warfare keep blabbering on how we should attack Kashmir and this and that.

Ever Played Chess? What do you think it's all about moving your pawns in a single direction towards your enemy?
Pick up some book seriously and study the history of warfare.

Do you think they are fought with guns and tanks? If you do then you are outdated and keep living in your cave.

Wars are fought the way we are fighting. And for that you need more than a commoners mind to comprehend.
Opening the Corridor was a victory in a "war". Having Sikhs have good feelings towards Pakistan was not the move, having confusion in enemy ranks was and it was a war that was won. Not diving straight into the trap laid out in Kashmir by our enemies both in Delhi and Tel Aviv was a victory.
The only problem is our childish experts who have no clue on modern and psychological warfare keep blabbering on how we should attack Kashmir and this and that.

Ever Played Chess? What do you think it's all about moving your pawns in a single direction towards your enemy?
so true, its a mind war in modern world. we cant win fights with swords or modern weapons only until we win common people mind

I don't claim to be a modern-day Sun Tzu like you my friend. But wars have always been fought the same way and it is you who doesn't realize this. The methods of warfare have always been the same. The groundwork for war will always be the same. The only thing that has changed is the tools of warfare. The COAS and Imran Khan have done nothing new. If Sikhs are a tool for warfare then they are a terrible tool.

My point is that the Sikhs will never have good feelings towards Pakistan because it is ingrained into their culture to hate Muslims. Their culture and religion are more aligned with the Hindus than Muslims even though they claim to be monotheistic. You need to learn about the history of people. It is in the Sikh's identity to hate Muslims it is part of what makes their civilization "great". Unfortunately, Pakistan has tried to play chess with the Sikhs in the recent past and the efforts were wasted.
After the Khalistan failure, India has been doing a lot of work within Punjab and The Sikhs are too weak even in Punjab. The majority of them are more Nationalists than the Hindus and playing Punjabi-Punjabi with them will do us no good.

Its interesting you mentioned the Yahood and Hindus but you don't put Sikhs in the same contexts. When British India was being carved out why do you think the Sikhs joined Hindus?

Our problem in Pakistan is a lack of identity and a rampant lack of education. People like you don't know anything and claim expertise in everything. You want to win the hearts and minds of people? You don't realize that the Pakistani establishment has lost the hearts and minds of its own people. The public opinion within Pakistan is so polarized that it is a tinderbox waiting to blow.

So who is living in the cave? Is it me or you? I like the chess analogy because it sounds really cool. But I think you misunderstood my post and chess in general... Unfortunately, you don't realize that chess is an ever-evolving game. Victory is not based on one good move but a collection of moves. You have to look at the board as a whole and strategize accordingly.

You are right I could benefit from reading more. But I think you need to learn about the realities inside of Pakistan. We are a reactionary people and always have lived in India's shadow. Its time to build our own identity and capability. We need to invest in our own people before we look at others. The founding fathers of Pakistan tried to build an identity for us but we have lost our way. People like you are too immature to understand that.

Lastly, my mind might be a commoner's mind, but I am definitely not as stupid as you.

Last edited:
I don't claim to be a modern-day Sun Tzu like you my friend. But wars have always been fought the same way and it is you who doesn't realize this. The methods of warfare have always been the same. The groundwork for war will always be the same. The only thing that has changed is the tools of warfare. The COAS and Imran Khan have done nothing new. If Sikhs are a tool for warfare then they are a terrible tool.

My point is that the Sikhs will never have good feelings towards Pakistan because it is ingrained into their culture to hate Muslims. Their culture and religion are more aligned with the Hindus than Muslims even though they claim to be monotheistic. You need to learn about the history of people. It is in the Sikh's identity to hate Muslims it is part of what makes their civilization "great". Unfortunately, Pakistan has tried to play chess with the Sikhs in the recent past and the efforts were wasted.
After the Khalistan failure, India has been doing a lot of work within Punjab and The Sikhs are too weak even in Punjab. The majority of them are more Nationalists than the Hindus and playing Punjabi-Punjabi with them will do us no good.

Its interesting you mentioned the Yahood and Hindus but you don't put Sikhs in the same contexts. When British India was being carved out why do you think the Sikhs joined Hindus?

Our problem in Pakistan is a lack of identity and a rampant lack of education. People like you don't know anything and claim expertise in everything. You want to win the hearts and minds of people? You don't realize that the Pakistani establishment has lost the hearts and minds of its own people. The public opinion within Pakistan is so polarized that it is a tinderbox waiting to blow.

So who is living in the cave? Is it me or you? I like the chess analogy because it sounds really cool. But I think you misunderstood my post and chess in general... Unfortunately, you don't realize that chess is an ever-evolving game. Victory is not based on one good move but a collection of moves. You have to look at the board as a whole and strategize accordingly.

You are right I could benefit from reading more. But I think you need to learn about the realities inside of Pakistan. We are a reactionary people and always have lived in India's shadow. Its time to build our own identity and capability. We need to invest in our own people before we look at others. The founding fathers of Pakistan tried to build an identity for us but we have lost our way. People like you are too immature to understand that.

Lastly, my mind might be a commoner's mind, but I am definitely not as stupid as you.
No need though for Indian Sikhs to love Muslims or Pakistanis....just need them to hate Hindutva more. To be honest, many already do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom