What's new

Zamzama hit by burqa-clad thieves

atleat seculers dont face daily sucide blast. our country is messed up by extreamsts not seculers. its a dream of peace now because of our country is living in 1800 not 2010:angel:

What a gr8 idea
ban burka and u will get peace
brother suicide bombing can not stop by these actions its a part of culture

The Sunni Muslims of Central Asia, Afghanistan and Pakistan follow Hanafi Fiqh. Horse meat is considered Makruh (to be avoided) but Halal in Hanafi fiqh. If it is permissable in Uzbekistan then it is permissable in Pakistan too. According some Internet websites:
"Imam Abu Hanifa (RA) is of the opinion that consuming horse meat is Makruh Tanzihi due to its honor and due to the fact that a horse is needed in wars and battles. Imam Abu Yusuf (RA) and Imam Muhammad (RA) consider it to be halal and it is said that Imam Abu Hanifa (RA) retreated to this opinion. Therefore it will be permissible to consume, although best to avoid. (Hidayah p.441 v.4) "

Yeah, thats why I said cultural background/social norms also influence religion and vice versa. Horses were also needed in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Arabia and Africa, were not they? Besides following Hanafi, their religion is influenced by their culture. You know, they wear more liberal clothes and have bars etc It is because they were more close to a liberal and Christian Empire back in the day.

Burqa can also be associated to a cultural norm rather than the teaching of Islam.

Besides following Hanafi, their religion is influenced by their culture.

Hanafi fiqh is most liberal among Sunni schools. Both Ottoman and Mughal empires followed Hanafi fiqh in their judicial system.

Hanafi fiqh is most liberal among Sunni schools. Both Ottoman and Mughal empires followed Hanafi fiqh in their judicial system.

Yes, what I am trying to say is that religion is influenced by culture. Same goes with Hanafi.

lets not genaralise and condemn burka , it has nothing to do with this silly act these were just criminal women who used burka as a cover to get away with mischevious acitivities. a women police patrol can help solve this .. after all women wear burka in saudi , iran and a lot of middleeastern countries they hardly have such incidences

People deviate religion so it can encompass their cultural beliefs too. I have heard that horses are halal in Central Asian states, Uzebkistan etc. For us, that is not the case. Now you can talk about religious teachings; however, horses are not halal in our region partly because of our cultural background/social norms. Same goes with burqa---

There should be no harm wearing a scarf but proper burqa is something...I mean you cannot recognize someone in it.

I think Horses are Makroh.

yeah i know that very well
but isnt it good to use hijab
what's bad in it
a single incident cant demolish the cultural values

read the article and you will get the answer. also, the terrorists(female ones) can greatly take advantage of burka to kill you and me.

Burqa is off the limits; limits laid down by Islam; so if you transgress its limits such things bound to occur

read the article and you will get the answer. also, the terrorists(female ones) can greatly take advantage of burka to kill you and me.

All fingers are not equal nd alike

its not a issue of dress
its a issue of mentality

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom