Zamzama hit by burqa-clad thieves

i didnt get this.

it is an idiom which means that evry person is not alike
it is a very ridiculous thought to ban hijab
read QURAN SURAH NOOR nd u will find it is necessary for girls to wear hijab

it is an idiom which means that evry person is not alike
it is a very ridiculous thought to ban hijab
read QURAN SURAH NOOR nd u will find it is necessary for girls to wear hijab

during normal circumstances they can wear as many hijab as they want, but the terrorists feel very comfortable using hijab to murder people.

during normal circumstances they can wear as many hijab as they want, but the terrorists feel very comfortable using hijab to murder people.

sir there is big difference b/w hijab and burqa ??
and if u saying that ban hijab or burqa than thats mean denying the message of QURAN

sir there is big difference b/w hijab and burqa ??
and if u saying that ban hijab or burqa than thats mean denying the message of QURAN

sorry for using the wrong word!! i mean burka, not hijab. if you look at my previous posts you can see burka.

sorry for using the wrong word!! i mean burka, not hijab. if you look at my previous posts you can see burka.

than r u agree with that"ban burka"??

sir burka is a kind of hijab
its is obligatory for a muslim woman to wear burka or hijab
if some people are destroying the image of islam it doesn't mean that we shud dis obey the rule of ALLAH
in every verse of QURAN there is benefit for us

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom