What's new

Zambia Air Force Commander visits PAF Kamra.

View attachment 250602

Yaar I hate this! Aesthetics bhi koi cheez hoti hai yaar :/ es cockpit ko daikh ker upna room yaad aa raha hai sub samnay khula pera hai. I don't understand why they don't like to make a cover for all these wires and stuff dam-it I am angry.

Hi,

Open is better---shows how easy it is to maintain and how simple the construction and setup is---that leads to reduction of cost in maintenance and easy to service.

Zambia Air Force Commander had a visit to Kamra. They have seen Mirage rebuild factory and AMF Aircraft Manufacturing Facility.

I can smell another customer for JFT :D

Possibly but all visitors are shown Kamra by PAF.

Zambia military budget is 310 million $. In this budget they can only visit facilities, cannot buy anything.

Pakistan should sell their old F-7s to Zambia...
They already have upgraded their Mig-21bis. They are in no position to purchase unless they get some aid from China.

China is the biggest player in Zambia and Yuan is accepted as a common currency in addition to the Kwacha, SA rands and USD.

A much better candidate is Namibia; they have F-7G variant - very happy with it in terms of ease of maintenance. A friend flies for the airforce there who was part of the evaluation team.

Back
Top Bottom