What's new

Zakir Naik has Saudi citizenship and Malaysian Permanent Residency

I have to second that i.e. his respect for Yazid which was aired live. @Iqbal Ali, that's one reason bro.

I'm shocked about his stuff about calling people grave worshipers, but I haven't heard that from his mouth so I'll stay silent on it.
Tbh I heard it second hand, but I trust the person I heard it from. It was sad to hear tbh, I respected Dr Zakir Naik for his knowledge and his efforts to spread the deen.

The man is willing to compare Hinduism and Islam and draw equivalence, he's willing to entertain Ram and Krishna may have been messengers of Allah, but the rest of us who aren't wahhabi like him are heretics.

I don't wish anyone ill because firstly he's a human and secondly a Muslim, but if he took that tone around me I'd gladly kick his head in.

Tbh I heard it second hand, but I trust the person I heard it from. It was sad to hear tbh, I respected Dr Zakir Naik for his knowledge and his efforts to spread the deen.

The man is willing to compare Hinduism and Islam and draw equivalence, he's willing to entertain Ram and Krishna may have been messengers of Allah, but the rest of us who aren't wahhabi like him are heretics.

I don't wish anyone ill because firstly he's a human and secondly a Muslim, but if he took that tone around me I'd gladly kick his head in.
He is not a scholar.

He is not a scholar.
You are correct. Zakir Naik is not an Islamic scholar.
However he is quite knowledgeable about Islam and comparative religion.
I disagree with him on the partition of the British Raj. Partition was the only way to solve the communal problem.

Well he was talking about Krishna and Ram in the context of comparative religion. Again I cannot comment on this since I am not knowledgeable on these matters.

I have not studied the Vedas or the Bhagavad Gita or the Upanishads.

You are correct. Zakir Naik is not an Islamic scholar.
However he is quite knowledgeable about Islam and comparative religion.
I disagree with him on the partition of the British Raj. Partition was the only way to solve the communal problem.

Well he was talking about Krishna and Ram in the context of comparative religion. Again I cannot comment on this since I am not knowledgeable on these matters.

I have not studied the Vedas or the Bhagavad Gita or the Upanishads.
But still not a scholar. I have no problem with him but as long as he makes it CLEAR to his audience that he is not a scholar...can you imaging a man answering questions of medical nature and he was not a doctor? As long as he made it clear that he is not a doctor but a medical student, it would be acceptable but then people would not really go to him...?

Division of the Colonial entity of British India was necessary IMHO, maybe not good but neither was the British Rule...but it happened, to disagree over this is not the same as committing theological errors, people can have different opinions in this matter...

But still not a scholar. I have no problem with him but as long as he makes it CLEAR to his audience that he is not a scholar...can you imaging a man answering questions of medical nature and he was not a doctor? As long as he made it clear that he is not a doctor but a medical student, it would be acceptable but then people would not really go to him...?

Division of the Colonial entity of British India was necessary IMHO, maybe not good but neither was the British Rule...but it happened, to disagree over this is not the same as committing theological errors, people can have different opinions in this matter...
I agree with you that partition was necessary to solve the communal problem.

zakir naik was becoming the leader of Muslims of india .he was above the firka parasti and followed by millions of muslims that was the reason indian government started propaganda against him because they dont want to see all indian muslims under one leader ..

zakir naik was becoming the leader of Muslims of india .he was above the firka parasti and followed by millions of muslims that was the reason indian government started propaganda against him because they dont want to see all indian muslims under one leader ..
well if this is true, so much for the Muslims of Bharat then...

i want to create some propaganda here. @El Sidd

bombing in bd was planned and the way he and IRF organization bought up and banned was all planned because IRF was one of the largest islamic organization in india if not in the world.

interesting

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom