BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Zakir Naik ‘catches up’ with Dr Mahathir after Friday prayers
Updated 10 hours ago · Published on 8 Jun 2018 5:00PM · 1 comments

• 26shares
  • reports Free Malaysia Today.

He approached Dr Mahathir, who was surrounded by hundreds of people wishing to greet and take photos with the 92-year-old leader.

Zakir, accompanied by four bodyguards, managed to chat briefly with Dr Mahathir before they went their separate ways.

The preacher currently holds Malaysian permanent resident status, which was granted to him by the previous administration under Najib Razak. Zakir is believed to be living at Tamara Residence near the Prime Minister’s Office.

The Indian authorities have placed Zakir on their wanted list over alleged terrorism and money-laundering. His Islamic Research Foundation has been outlawed in India.

He fled India in July 2016 after terrorists in Bangladesh claimed they were inspired by his speeches which then prompted authorities to look into the preacher’s activities.

His Indian passport was revoked last July.

Banned from the UK in 2010, he is also holds citizenship in Saudi Arabia and was granted permanent residency in Malaysia five years ago. – June 8, 2018.

https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/53463
lol, so the IRF is banned in India.

That is exactly why Pakistan was created, so things like that wouldn't happen.

i want to create some propaganda here. @El Sidd

bombing in bd was planned and the way he and IRF organization bought up and banned was all planned because IRF was one of the largest islamic organization in india if not in the world.

lol, so the IRF is banned in India.

That is exactly why Pakistan was created, so things like that wouldn't happen.
lol, can you please explain what research he was doing other than rabble rousing? He was doing nothing but making more money from radical middle east sponsors by peddling in your face islam all the time.

Idiots like him only strengthen the fundamentalists of other religions, they simply feed on each other. Did any one prevent him going to pakistan (natural place for a rabble rouser) or is pakistan an example of being paradise?

If you think he is a innocent kid , why not request residency for him in UK, lets see how things work out.

what the hell? i thought he was only banned from india but put on a most wanted list? things like this raise suspicions about the hafeez saeed dilemma that india has been so vexxed about.

He fled India in July 2016 after terrorists in Bangladesh claimed they were inspired by his speeches which then prompted authorities to look into the preacher’s activities.
i guess all it takes is claiming someone inspired you to commit acts of terror for that person to have to flee india. luckily for modi, no one from his monkey army seems to have admitted they were inspired by him

Good for him. Even though I don't agree with all his views.
What views do you disagree with him? Just curious. I too disagree with him on the partition of South Asia. I believe the partition of South Asia was the right thing to do.

lol, can you please explain what research he was doing other than rabble rousing? He was doing nothing but making more money from radical middle east sponsors by peddling in your face islam all the time.

Idiots like him only strengthen the fundamentalists of other religions, they simply feed on each other. Did any one prevent him going to pakistan (natural place for a rabble rouser) or is pakistan an example of being paradise?

If you think he is a innocent kid , why not request residency for him in UK, lets see how things work out.
He makes arguments based on logic and he quotes the holy books of the religions in his arguments.

How is he an idiot? Do you have proof. I too disagree with him on some issues.

Actually he has been on Pakistani ARY television before, I believe, if I remember correctly.

Watch your mouth. Pakistan is not a place for a rabble rouser. Remember you are on a Pakistani forum. Don't forget that!

@Iqbal Ali I wish Zakir Naik the best but I've had 2 negative experiences of him. The first was his use of the term radhiallahu anhu for Yazid. It was in poor judgement. Secondly a barelvi scholar I know in the UK who does a lot of religious cohesion work met Zakir Naik on Umrah. He spoke to him and suggested he could extend his intra faith discussions to discussions between different sects in Islam. He responded by saying "what is thier to talk about with grave worshippers?" - This man is happy to discuss similarities between Hindus and Islam, but is not open to debate between sufi and wahhabi.

@Iqbal Ali I wish Zakir Naik the best but I've had 2 negative experiences of him. The first was his use of the term radhiallahu anhu for Yazid. It was in poor judgement. Secondly a barelvi scholar I know in the UK who does a lot of religious cohesion work met Zakir Naik on Umrah. He spoke to him and suggested he could extend his intra faith discussions to discussions between different sects in Islam. He responded by saying "what is thier to talk about with grave worshippers?" - This man is happy to discuss similarities between Hindus and Islam, but is not open to debate between sufi and wahhabi.

I have to second that i.e. his respect for Yazid which was aired live. @Iqbal Ali, that's one reason bro.

I'm shocked about his stuff about calling people grave worshipers, but I haven't heard that from his mouth so I'll stay silent on it.

good riddance.
now he is their headache.
he might know arabic ,but i doubt his malay speaking skills

I have to second that i.e. his respect for Yazid which was aired live. @Iqbal Ali, that's one reason bro.

I'm shocked about his stuff about calling people grave worshipers, but I haven't heard that from his mouth so I'll stay silent on it.
I do not know the background about those issues and in which context Zakir Naik said it in. So I will stay quiet on him about those issues.

But I disagree with Zakir Naik on partition of the British Raj. Partition was definitely the right thing to do.

good riddance.
now he is their headache.
he might know arabic ,but i doubt his malay speaking skills
lol, I doubt Zakir Naik knows Arabic. Zakir Naik speaks English and Hindi I believe.

I understand your sentiments. But I have not heard his lecture on Yazid, about that issue, and the context of what he meant by praising Yazid.

Asalamu Alaikum

Hope he realises how silly his comments on partition were.

What exactly has he done that is wrong or illegal?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom