What's new

Zainab was raped and sodomized, post mortem suggests

Zia was great.
His era was so peaceful despite a war going on next doors.
He also deployed snipers in Balochistan who just shot the smugglers and wana be "freedom fighters" and Balochistan was so peaceful.
Look now.
Of course General Zia ul haq was a great leader. Those people who criticize him are idiots.

General Zia did a lot for the country.

This is the punishment they deserve
52397a034f5f9.jpg
52397a02cd027.jpg

52397a02dde2a.jpg

https://www.dawn.com/news/1043753

We need this and we need this now. Start with Zainab's murderer and then every rapist scumbag.

Bohat hogaya. Ab bardasht nahi ho raha

There are more such cases coming up on media .
Seems like child abuse was a daily routine in the country but media got chance now to publicise it .
Since yesterday, 4 to 5 child abuse cases are revolving around.

Quite graphic. Why did they have to make her suffer this much only to strangle her to death. Any reason for this?

Quite graphic. Why did they have to make her suffer this much only to strangle her to death. Any reason for this?
This.. I fail to understand ...
Another boy in pakistan was found dead after sexual torture.
No regard for humans and their pain . Such people should be found as soon as possible to get rid of such scum and purify the world .

Psychology can explain well why pedophiles resort to such extreme level .

If anyone anywhere thinks it's because of Islam. Then they are greatly deluded. They are not humans but vultures. These are not muslims.

These people will burn in hell along with other terrorists scum.

Now where is langra molana,

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Of course General Zia ul haq was a great leader. Those people who criticize him are idiots.

General Zia did a lot for the country.
You are right. Generals from Zia administration open the weapon containers provided by USA for mujahiden and sell it to the black market. They did a lot for their children.

I am a realist. I see both side of picture. Anf I think we all should. Air Commodore M. M. Alam was forcibly retired from Air Force due to denial of provision of Air Force plane for personal use to the "BEGMATS"

Zia was great.
His era was so peaceful despite a war going on next doors.
He also deployed snipers in Balochistan who just shot the smugglers and wana be "freedom fighters" and Balochistan was so peaceful.
Look now.
Who will do that people accused in Ayesha Ahad case or Ayan Ali case or Ayesha Gulalai case.
Every one is corrupt from head to toe.

Mulk ka jawaaz khatam hogaya
Wo tu jis din Dharna shru hua tha, State ki writ usi waqt khatam ho gai the.

Agar karwai nai kartay ho tu SSP Asmat ullah Junejo bntay ho.

Or agar nai kartay tu Saud Aziz r Model town case main accused bntay ho.

Akhar kia PSP (Police service not Pak sarzameen party) nay lassi pi hai.

Officer like Nasir Durrani and Zulfiqar cheema are the need of the hour

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom