What's new

Zainab was raped and sodomized, post mortem suggests

I WILL NOT BE SURPRISED IF THIS ANIMAL TURNS OUT TO BE A PIR SAHAB OUT ON A CHILLAH.

wasy lanat assay CCTV footage pa. man can't be recognized... akhir kitni space cover hoti ha ek relatively hd movie pa?

I probably shouldnt but I love this proposition.

Picture of her dead body keep spinning in my head man. Just look at the light on her face when she was alive and also when she was dead. I'm emotionally tough but this is making my heart cry
His DNA should be removed from Pakistan. If he claims medical nutter his whole extensive family.
:cry::cry:

His DNA should be removed from Pakistan. If he claims medical nutter his whole extensive family.

This is exactly what I want... His whole family should be killed.. except children.. Because they were keeping him safe even after the media broadcast his image all over Pakistan..

========================================
By the way, if he is really caught, as has been reported... now is the time to suggest appropriate punishment..

I am all for the KAANTON WALA DANDA IN HIS PICHHWARA.. MULTIPLE TIMES.. UNTIL HE BLEEDS TO HIS DEATH..

OR

Bury him alive.. but the qabar should have ample oxygen supply to keep him alive for a longer time.. and a mic should be placed inside his grave so that his screams can be heard by the public on national TV.. till he dies..

This is exactly what I want... His whole family should be killed.. except children.. Because they were keeping him safe even after the media broadcast his image all over Pakistan..

========================================
By the way, if he is really caught, as has been reported... now is the time to suggest appropriate punishment..

I am all for the KAANTON WALA DANDA IN HIS PICHHWARA.. MULTIPLE TIMES.. UNTIL HE BLEEDS TO HIS DEATH..

OR

Bury him alive.. but the qabar should have ample oxygen supply to keep him alive for a longer time.. and a mic should be placed inside his grave so that his screams can be heard by the public on national TV.. till he dies..

These are all very humane punishments for the crime he has baggaged.

Something different needs to be done.

Yaar ye madar chod kutta to chala jaye ga.

How will parents deal with grief. Jiss ka jata hai ussi ko dard ka sahi andaza hota hai
Not happening.

Nobody is wasting time or resource on him.

Hath pair kaant kay chowrangi pe chor do. Baki jo raza Allah ki.

Yaar ye madar chod kutta to chala jaye ga.

How will parents deal with grief. Jiss ka jata hai ussi ko dard ka sahi andaza hota hai

Allah hi jaanta hai hum to panah hi mang sakte hain us bojh se jiski hum istetaat nahi rakhtay.

Insaf mumkin nahi. Jabhi Hisaab ka din muqarar hai

If confirmed then his body parts should be donated to as many people as he killed, while he is still alive. Heart in last.

These are all very humane punishments for the crime he has baggaged.

Something different needs to be done.
In Game of Thrones, I noticed an ancient killing tactic - very tortourous and painful.

Bring a giant mouse, put it inside a bucket made of steel, strap the bucket to the captive around his heart and make sure that the captive is naked from waist and above. Now use the torch to heat up the bucket and watch the show.

BC dnt u guys fcking dare derail/troll this thread :angry::angry::butcher:
troll, how did you think that?
there are government institutions like police, crime branch etc. that can well take care of crime.
Not amazed by your thinking perspective as I become habitual of that in PDF.

In Game of Thrones, I noticed an ancient killing tactic - very tortourous and painful.

Bring a giant mouse, put it inside a bucket made of steel, strap the bucket to the captive around his heart and make sure that the captive is naked from waist and above. Now use the torch to heat up the bucket and watch the show.

All have been implemented through history.

The only thing not tried is gene Manipulation to get rid of this evil disease.

We should try it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom