What's new

Zaid Hamid Sentenced to 8 years in Jail and 1200 Lashes

Well,You should realize the dreams Mr. Zaid Hamid and your people were
selling is not exactly, what you had in mind. I suggest you watch "The Tyrant" although it
might not make a lot of differences, but it will! ;)

His sole purpose is to keep this thread on top page.
Actually according to great General of all times, 4th gen. war is fought on internet.

I thought the greatest general of all time was Yahia Khan, once the flag bearer of Pakistan's secularism.

India manages to talk Saudi authorities in extraditing Zaid Hamid to India. What is ISI and Pak government doing?

CLgkFEpWEAAkQ_b.png:large

Obviously we can never have such a great asset :) . DOn't worry man, we'll give him a Bharat Ratna for trying to drag a hostile country down to levels of moronicness with his 'analysis' :rofl:

He is the leading intellectual from the subcontinent. Your drunk Swamy is a rambling pile of mess in front of Zaid Hamid.

His dissection on numerous geopolitical topics are legendary. He has a gift and sadly Pakistanis like to sabotage their own, pathetic people.

Leading intellectual!!!! :cheesy::omghaha:
Now I've heard it all. This is SIG worthy.

India manages to talk Saudi authorities in extraditing Zaid Hamid to India. What is ISI and Pak government doing?

CLgkFEpWEAAkQ_b.png:large

This can't be real??? Tell me its fake. I mean.. That jackass is useless, but the sheer irony and comedy of him being trashed around by the Saudis and the Hindu Baniyas would be too much :rofl::flame::rofl:

India manages to talk Saudi authorities in extraditing Zaid Hamid to India.

On what charges? The proper legal grounds for such an extradition request have to be established first.

Its good that this guy is in jail. He used to poison the friendship between India and Pakistan.

Hypocrites like you have been deciding it for the world for too long and that's why the world is such a mess.

Some time i wonder ppl with BD flag are really bangalodeshi???

India is behind arrest of Zaid Zaman Hamid.. Evil Modi jee... :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

India is behind arrest of Zaid Zaman Hamid.. Evil Modi jee... :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Aren't you an israeli posing as an indian?

Aren't you an israeli posing as an indian?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom