What's new

Zaid Hamid powerful message to Chief Justice ,General Kiyani.

Zaid Hamid would see every Pakistani man, woman and child burn and bleed to see the Pakistani flag atop New Delhi. I have no idea what need do we have of such patriots.The same people are those who're convinced the US is enemy no. 1 and not the TTP (I know he does not say that but the mentality that does is shared by his kind, who see Pakistan a surrogate womb for some strange conceived notions of religious ideals instead of constituting people).

He never said that, neither he mentioned it in the video posted in OP.
These are your personal words and attempt to twist the facts.
He is talking about charging transit aid... talk about it or you want me to address your embedded propaganda!

I've said he has not mentioned that, have I not? I've not commented on anything in the video as I would do so by citing where and when.
He never said that, neither he mentioned it in the video posted in OP.
These are your personal words and attempt to twist the facts.
He is talking about charging transit aid... talk about it or you want me to address your embedded propaganda!

1476011_10151773060815848_724343545_n.png

yaar baki sab theek hai but koi pakistani ye batao ye background music kyon daala hai? :o:

true patriotic , salute to sir zaid ahmid. and agree with all of his points.....keep spreading azaan, we are with you.......

agree,according to general hameed gul: 9/11 bahana tha,afghanistan thikana hai,pakistani nishana hai......

Last edited:
as somebody pointed out.. the guy makes some good points but then hides it under piles of crap...
its difficult to take somebody seriously who says pakistan will go to moon in 5 years...

Last edited:
as somebody pointed out.. the guy makes some good points but then hides it under piles of crap...
its difficult to take somebody seriously who says pakistan will go to moon in 5 years...
Yaar, Its laughable to see his style. chutiya hai kya? uttering bullshit with background music. I mean really. Background Music? :D ..... It only shows that he has 2 congenital diseases. 1. Pathalogical liar 2. cry fire in a crowded theatre.

Undoubtedly another loser from Pakistan.

Why does the lal topi keep saying that Pakistan is the last bastion of Islam? What qualifies Pakistan for such title? does the ummah accept this?

Thread is started to smoke. There is some talent in this guy, that's why our Indian friends got mentally disturbed to see/listen him.
Keep it up ZH...!

Of course "Keep it up Lal-Topiwalla Jamboora"................. (if you can get it up!)

Have'nt you yet understood why we Indians love to see, read or hear anything about this Johnny?

Because his talk makes even an "Average Joe" like me feel that I've become like Einstein!

Of course "Keep it up Lal-Topiwalla Jamboora"................. (if you can get it up!)

Have'nt you yet understood why we Indians love to see, read or hear anything about this Johnny?

Because his talk makes even an "Average Joe" like me feel that I've become like Einstein!

I feel that he hearts you, your posts says it all. He hearts you so badly that you are wasting your time to criticize his dress (which in itself is a childish behavior). You have to answer with some constructive discussion, so we all at this forum could learn something out of it.

heera punna LaL Chunni, Aaja Majithay...rukhoo pataka teri outay tuunnee.

I feel that he hearts you, your posts says it all. He hearts you so badly that you are wasting your time to criticize his dress (which in itself is a childish behavior). You have to answer with some constructive discussion, so we all at this forum could learn something out of it.

He "hearts" me, does he? Then I "heart" him too! I really "heart" his "Lal-Topi"
Just as I "heart" my Rottweiler, I "heart" my Labrador and I also "heart" my car.
But I don't "heart" my wife....:-)

But if Miyan Jamboora stops wearing his "Lal-Topi" then I will not "heart" him any more.

And of course:

I also "heart" New York.

He "hearts" me, does he? Then I "heart" him too! I really "heart" his "Lal-Topi"
Just as I "heart" my Rottweiler, I "heart" my Labrador and I also "heart" my car.
But I don't "heart" my wife....:-)

But if Miyan Jamboora stops wearing his "Lal-Topi" then I will not "heart" him any more.

And of course:

I also "heart" New York.

ZH will keep on spreading his message and you are allowed to do the meaningless discussion about him on this forum. He is keeping his way are you are free to keep yours.

ZH keep it up ... !

Back
Top Bottom