What's new

Zaid Hamid powerful message to Chief Justice ,General Kiyani.

This ZH is really good. A true patriot. Why isn't he PM of Pakistan yet ?? C'mon guys you got gold with ZH. You should make him PM for life

Absolutely. Zaid Hamid zindabad.:P

Now seriously. Have you watched his speeches? He has a solution for all of Pakistan's problems and he does sound extremely patriotic as Razzie pointed out. I like this guy. His ideology is way too profound for some of the Pakistanis but it makes sense overall. He could spiral Pakistan to great heights. Who knows, even leader of the Caliphate ?

Non sense video. Yeah, sure, just when NATO is cutting down its presence in Afghanistan the three pronged attack would come.
ZH talks a lot--and those who indulge in too much talk often say rubbish. Like Sheikh Rashid Ahmad. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.... Everyday on TV.
I don't question their 'patriotism' but I think they need to really think through what they are saying--millions watch them.
But ZH is also very much against TTP and other militants/religious fanatics within Pakistan. And one of his most appealing ideas is to have the judicial system streamlined to nab the terrorists; I think he even proposes some kind of holding pens--the idea of Concentration Camps to keep the real and alleged terrorists under supervision until they could be released. That idea is sad but even a liberal like me has advocated that in this forum--the judiciary and the forensic systems are too weak in Pakistan to neutralize the terrorists.

Why the obsession my little Indian friend?
Obsession nahin bolte isse yaar. Samjho cheezon ko. He takes name of India and then we analyse whether what he said has some substance at all? And trust me, not only we but every sane mind in this world will only laugh at lal topi. I can show you so so so many videos where he contradicts his own statements. Its coz he always talks without thinking. Such people are called bigots.

Indians get most hurt, when either of air / road transit is blocked. Transit through Pakistan air / land is key to Indian cold start doctrine, which it started in collaboration with Asif Ali Zardari.

This is absolutely fair, to charge all sort of transit or it shall be blocked, at least Pakistan shall ceremonially send the bill to Indian and US.

This guy is so confused
Previously he said Afghanistan Talibs are true friends of Pakistan
Now in this video he is saying Talibs and Americans are joining hands to wage 4th generation war :-)lol::lol::lol::lol:) against pakistan

Anyways he is awesome entertainer. I have watched all his videos:coffee::coffee::coffee:

This guy is so confused
Previously he said Afghanistan Talibs are true friends of Pakistan
Now in this video he is saying Talibs and Americans are joining hands to wage 4th generation war :-)lol::lol::lol::lol:) against pakistan

Anyways he is awesome entertainer. I have watched all his videos:coffee::coffee::coffee:

You watched his videos but you didn't paid attention to the part, where he demanded charge on transit through Pakistan.

Pakistan is getting paid for the transit which is included in US AID.

Than it is not aid any more!
Where as truth is there has been no aid, US may have handed over some money to Asif Ali Zardari, but than that is technically corruption.

Thread is started to smoke. There is some talent in this guy, that's why our Indian friends got mentally disturbed to see/listen him. Keep it up ZH...!

Zaid Hamid would see every Pakistani man, woman and child burn and bleed to see the Pakistani flag atop New Delhi. I have no idea what need do we have of such patriots.The same people are those who're convinced the US is enemy no. 1 and not the TTP (I know he does not say that but the mentality that does is shared by his kind, who see Pakistan a surrogate womb for some strange conceived notions of religious ideals instead of constituting people).

Back
Top Bottom