What's new

Zaid Hamid on Wagah Border

Is it just me, or are there others too here, who think that this guy zaid hamid has gay tendencies? The way he dresses, his body language and mannerisms all point to this... and he desperately tries to project a macho image to hide it?

LOL He had a long stint in Afghanistan remember, The taliban would have liked what they saw.

OT he does have a certain degree of influence on some section of Pakistani society, but his radicalised leanings are a bad influence. His goals are right but his methods are wrong.

Sir Khalifa Syed Zaman Hamid Al Halal Al Desi Al Banaspati is said to have been sucessful mujaheddin in the Soviet jihad..why isnt he imparting his knowledge,experience to those who are trying to enter LoC unsucessfully ? They are in desperate need of it.

First of all, this idiot (who ever it is) does not know that islam is not just for Muslims but for entire MAN KIND and Hindus happens to be one of them! According to Islam before end of times the entire mankind will be Muslims which includes every single Indian.

Now you are starting to compete with the Khalifa Sir Syed Zaman Hamid with these kind of posts...

Sir Khalifa Syed Zaman Hamid Al Halal Al Desi Al Banaspati is said to have been sucessful mujaheddin in the Soviet jihad..why isnt he imparting his knowledge,experience to those who are trying to enter LoC unsucessfully ? They are in desperate need of it.

Now you are starting to compete with the Khalifa Sir Syed Zaman Hamid with these kind of posts...

I seriously dont care what you think. I am not here to please anybody so please skip my post if you dont like them.

Honestly he make himself look like terrorist.

The post#9 by Zaid Hamed on facebook is stupid.

210945_278206965567455_109463862441767_662584_497513017_o.jpg

He loves cat to make himself innocent ? :rofl:

PUSSYCAT PUSSYCAT WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
I HAVE BEEN TO ISLOO TO SEE LAL TOPEEE

What the ......
Though i am not fan of zaid hamid but the above quoted remark is either one of his fan's but if its his own then his level of argument has gone sooooo low. First of all, this idiot (who ever it is) does not know that islam is not just for Muslims but for entire MAN KIND and Hindus happens to be one of them! According to Islam before end of times the entire mankind will be Muslims which includes every single Indian.

:lol: I don't know that was the caption with the photo, so am guessing it was hamids comment.

Wall Photos | Facebook

Gazwa e Zaid has again twisted his legs with head

Zaid Hamid has won the battle of minds against Indians this is proved by answers to this post that Indians have lost the battle Zaid Hamid is now on their heads to scared of him only the battle with Guns is left and INSHALLAH it will also come really very soon because HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW has already told you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom