What's new

Zaid Hamid on Wagah Border

So I was at Wagah border recently.. Found out a couple of interesting things..

1. Indians call it Wagah Border and Pakistanis call it Attari Border. Funnily, Wagah is the 1st village on the Pakistani side of the border and Attari is the 1st village on the Indian side :)

2. In a recent phenomenon, women BSF soldiers have been involved in the daily ceremony in the evening. That has for the 1st time in the history of this ceremony (going on since 1950s) resulted in a situation where the action on the Indian side is not mirrored by the same action on the pakistani side during the ceremony. When women BSF guards are marching to the border, stomping there feet and making aggressive actions, there is no reciprocation from the Pakistani side (unlike the man to man actions which are mirrored exactly on both sides), since there are no women in Pakistani rangers and men of Pakistani rangers refuse to mirror women guards actions. So in the whole ceremony, there is close to 4-5 minutes where the only activity is happening on the Indian side of the border with dull silence on the Pakistani side.. Master stroke ;)

So in other words.. Pakistani men respect women while Indian men expect their women to fight while they sit at hime??
:undecided:

Friend, can you tell me what is the difference between Allah and God? I haven't the faintest clue! :undecided:

In this case I have to agree.. even I dont know the difference.

"The farther you distort enemies perception of reality,the lesser his plans and actions yield the results he intended"-Chanakya

We need more people like sir zaid hamid in pakistan.R.A.W should even fund them.

Thats a cute cat he has BTW..
and now I truly am worried why people say I look like him.
Have a similar face cut.. glasses of similar shade..
and my cat looks like that.
Thats it..
First chance I get Ima get a LASIK done.

So in other words.. Pakistani men respect women while Indian men expect their women to fight while they sit at hime??

Or....

Indian Govt is trying to get away from the medieval mentality of treating women differently and is trying to involve them in spheres of activity that were previously only men's domain. And Pakistan will take some more time to get there..

:agree:

Or....

Indian Govt is trying to get away from the medieval mentality of treating women differently and is trying to involve them in spheres of activity that were previously only men's domain. And Pakistan will take some more time to get there..

:agree:

One would expect that to start from more pertinent issues like increasing the officers quota.. fighter pilots.. submariners..etc.
With this approach one can expect women to be encouraged to join the Municipal depts gutter maint area.
After all.. that too is very male dominated.

Pakistan will get there eventually... after all.. with women flying jets regularly now.. deployed on Ships..
There is some ray of hope for us poor Pakistanis stuck in the 14th century..

Mard-e-momin, Sipah-salaar-e-inquilaab, Amir-ul-momineen, Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid Al-Khorasani Al-Asli Al-Desi Al-Banaspati apnay safaid ghoray par sawar ho kar, hath main 2 dhari talwar thamay Al-Jihad, Al-Qital kay washigaaf naaray boland kartay howay bharat ko fateh karnay wahga border par pohanch cuhkay hain, ab wo waqat door nahi jab ap sabaz halali jhanda laal qilay par lahrata daikhain gay.

Yaqeen keejeaye...

Mard-e-momin, Sipah-salaar-e-inquilaab, Amir-ul-momineen, Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid Al-Khorasani Al-Asli Al-Desi Al-Banaspati apnay safaid ghoray par sawar ho kar, hath main 2 dhari talwar thamay Al-Jihad, Al-Qital kay washigaaf naaray boland kartay howay bharat ko fateh karnay wahga border par pohanch cuhkay hain, ab wo waqat door nahi jab ap sabaz halali jhanda laal qilay par lahrata daikhain gay.

Yaqeen keejeaye...

hahahaha......:rofl:

One would expect that to start from more pertinent issues like increasing the officers quota.. fighter pilots.. submariners..etc.
With this approach one can expect women to be encouraged to join the Municipal depts gutter maint area.
After all.. that too is very male dominated.

Well, if equality is desired, its desired in all fields.. whether they are glamorous or not. Its about empowerment and not high flying jobs..Why would one expect fighter pilot and submarine jobs more representative of equality of women in armed forces than the jobs of infantry grunts (or what ever is the feminine gender equivalent). Or is your contention that only women who are capable of holding officers' positions should be treated equally and not an average trooper.. ??

Pakistan will get there eventually... after all.. with women flying jets regularly now.. deployed on Ships..
There is some ray of hope for us poor Pakistanis stuck in the 14th century..

The intent was not to knock Pakistan or induction of Pakistani women in Armed forces. Dont take it there..

@Levicon this way dude - Samratoon Ke Samraat, Dharam Aatma Mahan Aatma, Surai Mukki Chakarvati,Berhama Putra Maharaj Adhiraj Raja Zaid Hamid Dusht Papiyo ka Sarwanash Kernay Wagha Border Padhaar Chukay Hein..

To be clear Zaid Hamid - i respect him on his age , but i will always pitty when he speaks - he doesnt have any factual knowledge just conspiracy theories and hate on other religions - he should not be given so much credit - if he was in india he could have been in waste basket - let him become the president or prime minister of pakistan and solve the problems of the people --- yes let him come to wagah border to welcome the petrol tankers, railway engines etc .... Funny trolls

Yaqeen keejeaye...

The only thing i could make out of that was Do Dhari Talwar.. So I will see your Do dhari talwar and raise you one of mine.. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Friend, can you tell me what is the difference between Allah and God? I haven't the faintest clue! :undecided:

Only a certain belief make two different... IMO what matters is the intention and thats it.

What is up with the Pony Tail, Sir Zaid ?

Worry not bro . Its the job of bashers to keep bashing . Coz they know they themselves can't do anything except typing some words from behind the screen.

He is a Patriot and an Honest patriot.

Worry not bro . Its the job of bashers to keep bashing . Coz they know they themselves can't do anything except typing some words from behind the screen.

He is a Patriot and an Honest patriot.

Delusional patriot and blind patriot:laugh:

in 65,Ghost fights against india:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom