What's new

Zaid Hamid on Ghazwa e Hind a full interview

:lol::lol::lol: boy i didnt even think that inferiority complex will lead u to write 100 of these lines :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...
Girl everybody knows who is suffering from inferiority complex Thats why Pakistanis always wrote fake history here just like you did now :lol: becasue they dont have any ahievements an history of there own :lol:.
read my post and then answer ,
I have read it countered it.Why dont you telll me the name of Pakistani rulers who ruled India,You cant!! because there are none.One the other hand we ruled Pakistan also you were ruled by Turks,Arabs e.t.c.Pakistanis were always slaves and still are in the modern world :rofl: They never ruled there land :no: :lol:
PAKISTAN was not back then which ur claming
By Pakistan i meant the piece of land which is there now.You are saying that Pakistan was not there then how you can say that Pakistanis ruled Indians?? :lol:.I know Pakistanis and logic are antonyms to each other but still try to grasp it,May be you will get it. :D .
administered by DEHLI :lol::lol::lol: ... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I know truth hurts :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Girl everybody knows who is suffering from inferiority complex Thats why Pakistanis always wrote fake history here just like you did now :lol: becasue they dont have any ahievements an history of there own :lol:.

I have read it countered it.Why dont you telll me the name of Pakistani rulers who ruled India,You cant!! because there are none.One the other hand we ruled Pakistan also you were ruled by Turks,Arabs e.t.c.Pakistanis were always slaves and still are in the modern world :rofl: They never ruled there land :no: :lol:

By Pakistan i meant the piece of land which is there now.You are saying that Pakistan was not there then how you can say that Pakistanis ruled Indians?? :lol:.I know Pakistanis and logic are antonyms to each other but still try to grasp it,May be you will get it. :D .

Its you who are suffering from inferiority complex its Mughas who ruled you and kicked your butts but their main buildings you only have to portray than you are hell scared every time we make a deal with some country you start crying its you who is always scared and its your leaders who started talking about akhand Bharat so who is under complex its you

Its you who are suffering from inferiority complex its Mughas who ruled you and kicked your butts but their main buildings you only have to portray than you are hell scared every time we make a deal with some country you start crying its you who is always scared and its your leaders who started talking about akhand Bharat so who is under complex its you
Ok i believe in you :D

And who ruled before mughal.... Say for some 5000 years which included yourself.

People in pakistan even talk corruption as birth right. So is it? Come again what were you saying...

Mughals kicked ur ancesters' balls and coeverted them as a result,we at least stood ground.

Then after partition u ppl ran off to new lands under the garb of 2 nation theory.why?

Cause u were scared of competing with hindus,sikhs,jains,parsis,buddhists,christians etc.

Enough said

yes man we cannot achieve medals in rapes yeah u r right :lol:

for this!!! again read my post until u understand what i was talking and then answer this accordingly my friend :tdown:

yeah its hurting u guys thats y u r not digesting the existence of Pakistan since ur creation :ashamed:

inferiority complex lead u to write again and again :flame::flame::flame:... if it is helping u to keep ur mind relax then carry on :woot: ...

And who ruled before mughal.... Say for some 5000 years which included yourself.

People in pakistan even talk corruption as birth right. So is it? Come again what were you saying...
Lady you guys have lot more corruption than us so stop talking crap check the billions of dollars your politicians have in banks outside India and what we have even we compare population still its too much

Mughals kicked ur ancesters' balls and coeverted them as a result,we at least stood ground.

Then after partition u ppl ran off to new lands under the garb of 2 nation theory.why?

Cause u were scared of competing with hindus,sikhs,jains,parsis,buddhists,christians etc.

Enough said
Mr Muslims converted long before Mughals and because Islam was the truth yes you stood your ground on lies and corruption and falsehood

1001492_485007188234089_512906502_n.jpg

1012129_485007018234106_1480598605_n.jpg

Since, many Pic of Zaid Chootiya hamid is posted, lets see some different pics:

zaid.jpg

:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:

Lady you guys have lot more corruption than us so stop talking crap check the billions of dollars your politicians have in banks outside India and what we have even we compare population still its too much

Mr Muslims converted long before Mughals and because Islam was the truth yes you stood your ground on lies and corruption and falsehood

I guess you still don't comprehend the point which I made. Does the claims by Pakistan ministers actually make it their birth right?

And regarding the inferiority complex. Complex about what? Women being in walking tent houses or the complex about not being the Saudi society. Or the complex of not being troubled state. Name one Islamic nation which is not troubled. Turkey can be ruled out as it has nothing to do with Islam officially.

Back
Top Bottom