What's new

Zaid Hamid may have been killed in Saudi Arabia, Tweets senior journalist

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, as much as I think mr laal topi is a joke and an embarrassment to Pakistanis themselves, he certainly doesn't deserve death.

Hope he's alive and suffering in prison.

The first thought of a person just represents his personality and the last thought is purely his/her shame as if he was satisfied then he/she wouldn't have to give second thought to his/her own words.

There is nothing hilarious about death of a person.

Am pretty sure he was talking about his arrest and not his death.

Why was Zaid Hamid Arrested in the first place.
Wasn't he an ultra wahabi religious nutjobs who perprated the myth of Arab warrior race with his sword and white horse

No he wasn't an ultra Wahabi. He was a funny guy with a red hat and a hilarious conspiracy theorist. He had turned against Saudia Arabia for some reason, most likely he too realised that Saudis had been funding terrorism in Pakistan.

url

Did someone tries to Contact him from his Family & Govt. You can expect Saudi aka Yahoodi Kings of Saudi Arabia
These Kings have Jewish Ancestory and they are Slaves of West...........May Allah have Mercy on Zaid Hamid Soul, If He is Killed by Yahoodi Govt. in Saudi Arabia

Pakistan should officially seek information from saudi. Pakistan should ensure that he remain safe in Saudi prison. He is a Pakistani citizen and responsibility of his safety lies with Pakistan government.

that will be done once we have Govt of Pakistani

The first thought of a person just represents his personality and the last thought is purely his/her shame as if he was satisfied then he/she wouldn't have to give second thought to his/her own words.

There is nothing hilarious about death of a person.

??? What are you going on about? Who said that his death was hilarious? His arrest was what was ironical and hilarious. Read and understand !!!

Propaganda and false news .......

ZH death can bring big troubles to KSA, and KSA know that ....... as per her Wife, ZH is fine........

I also think he didn't survive.
if that is true then there can be no bigger shame to all patriots of pakistan though i used to make fun of zaid hamid but after this im realli saddenned not because we indians lost a comedian but because no matter what you say about him he was a great patriot who always wanted others to beleve him as he was convinced about dangers to his motherland ... may god give him highest place in his jannat ... ameen

He is a Pakistani citizen and if this is true we should protest. Whatever views he represented he does not deserve to die and is a very patriotic Pakistani. I would like to know the truth before jumping to conclusions but Saudi's rights violations and treating us Pakistanis as slaves is a major problem.

He is a Pakistani citizen and if this is true we should protest. Whatever views he represented he does not deserve to die and is a very patriotic Pakistani. I would like to know the truth before jumping to conclusions but Saudi's rights violations and treating us Pakistanis as slaves is a major problem.
The people of Lucknow, who finds his work super hilarious and over the top will support you in this protest.

The people of Lucknow, who finds his work super hilarious and over the top will support you in this protest.
Thank you. Please bring the people of Somalia, the sky, tall greys, the moon, anakuni with you. :D

@t topic. I seriously don't know if this is true but this kind of behavior by the Saudis is extremely worrisome. They do not understand the concepts of freedom of speech, secularism and democracy which should be promoted around the world.

if that is true then there can be no bigger shame to all patriots of pakistan though i used to make fun of zaid hamid but after this im realli saddenned not because we indians lost a comedian but because no matter what you say about him he was a great patriot who always wanted others to beleve him as he was convinced about dangers to his motherland ... may god give him highest place in his jannat ... ameen
pata chala ki lal topi mara nahi.. aur kal TV ke saamne baitke India ka ma bahen kar raha hoga.. tab bhi aap yehi khayalat rakte? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom