What's new

Zaid Hamid may have been killed in Saudi Arabia, Tweets senior journalist

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that even possible? He was in a prison getting lynched on weekly basis

pata chala ki lal topi mara nahi.. aur kal TV ke saamne baitke India ka ma bahen kar raha hoga.. tab bhi aap yehi khayalat rakte? :D
kal kisne dekha hai mera comment to di gaye sabooton ki raushni me thaa agar zaid hamid zinda hai to il do what i always did but if he has actualli died then let his soul rest in peace :angel:

Thank you. Please bring the people of Somalia, the sky, tall greys, the moon, anakuni with you. :D

@t topic. I seriously don't know if this is true but this kind of behavior by the Saudis is extremely worrisome. They do not understand the concepts of freedom of speech, secularism and democracy which should be promoted around the world.
Sorry can't do. See I cannot claim to represent the people of city/state/country I don't really live in.

I will miss his comedy show. Hilarious and if the news is true then....I ain't sad..but it is a big question mark on Pakistan government stand. If they cannot get his most loved analyst out of SA, then how can a common pakistani be sure about their own safety when travelling to SA. It is very pitty situation.

LAHORE (Web Desk) – Rumours of defence analyst and commentator Zaid Hamid’s death are circulating on social media for past two days. Editor investigation/Anchorperson ARY News, Asad Kharal tweeted on September 30 that Hamid may have been killed in custody of Saudi Arabia during the time of Mina tragedy.

He tweeted the whereabouts of the famous commentator:

Heard through someone that Zaid Hamid, defense analyst who was arrested & sentenced in #KSA was killed in custody around the Mina incident

— Asad Kharal (@AsadKharal)September 30, 2015

Read:Zaid Hamid arrested in Saudi Arabia, confirms Foreign office - Daily Pakistan Global

Earlier, Hamid was arrested during a private visit to the Kingdom with his wife in June. He was apparently taken into custody after making speeches against the Saudi government.

More read:Zaid Hamid reportedly sentenced to eight years prison, 1,200 lashes for criticising Saudi govt - Daily Pakistan Global

On June 26, the Foreign Office confirmed Hamid had been arrested in Saudi Arabia.

Also read:Zaid Hamid not convicted in Saudi Arabia, to be released soon - Daily Pakistan Global

However, the news about death of controversial analyst has not been yet confirmed.

Zaid Hamid may have been killed in Saudi Arabia, Tweets senior journalist - Daily Pakistan Global

His wife has denied it. Didn't expected this idiotic tweet from this journalist.

him languishing in saudi prison was going out of news, hence a clever trick to keep him in public focus. - Good Job Pakistani Media!

If the 1200 lashes sentence were carried out at one go, then he would probably have died of the pain and blood loss
he was to be lashed 50 times each week

It has been a while now since lal topi's arrest, How come all news on this is still only rumor and conjecture?
Why doesn't anybody actually know? Aren't there any international laws that allow access to foreign nationals being imprisoned? Surely The Pakistan foreign office should know what is going on. I don't understand how a guy like this can just disappear and no one knows what happened to him.

LAHORE (Web Desk) – Rumours of defence analyst and commentator Zaid Hamid’s death are circulating on social media for past two days. Editor investigation/Anchorperson ARY News, Asad Kharal tweeted on September 30 that Hamid may have been killed in custody of Saudi Arabia during the time of Mina tragedy.

He tweeted the whereabouts of the famous commentator:

Heard through someone that Zaid Hamid, defense analyst who was arrested & sentenced in #KSA was killed in custody around the Mina incident

— Asad Kharal (@AsadKharal)September 30, 2015

Read:Zaid Hamid arrested in Saudi Arabia, confirms Foreign office - Daily Pakistan Global

Earlier, Hamid was arrested during a private visit to the Kingdom with his wife in June. He was apparently taken into custody after making speeches against the Saudi government.

More read:Zaid Hamid reportedly sentenced to eight years prison, 1,200 lashes for criticising Saudi govt - Daily Pakistan Global

On June 26, the Foreign Office confirmed Hamid had been arrested in Saudi Arabia.

Also read:Zaid Hamid not convicted in Saudi Arabia, to be released soon - Daily Pakistan Global

However, the news about death of controversial analyst has not been yet confirmed.

Zaid Hamid may have been killed in Saudi Arabia, Tweets senior journalist - Daily Pakistan Global

It's very cruel and unjustified that anyone can sentenced to 8years in prison and 1200 lashes just for criticizing Saudi govt. I just wondering if Mr Hamid was a American citizen he would be given this punishment. His death may be due to the injuries during lashes or my be others reason. Pakistan govt should ask explanations from Saudi govt. About this high profile case of HR violation.

Propaganda and false news .......

ZH death can bring big troubles to KSA, and KSA know that ....... as per her Wife, ZH is fine........

lol......................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom