What's new

Zaid Hamid Massage From Constantinople to Dehli

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf??hahahaa..send him to chicago we will have a kicking night. we all should agree people like them are more harmfull to our nation rather than anybody else. he is a maniac in chicago we have a very good rehab, send him free treatment from our own community. he should really be kept in a zoo. after listening to him i think i never knew what ISLAM is??? complete BS i believe allah the mighty never taught us to kill innocents. our religion teaches us more things rather than listning to these junkies.

the prophecy of the Rasul Allah (sm) : Did he talked something About United State of America??? :undecided:

PS: No disrespect intended.

You are actually going to believe what Jahil Hamid says has any truth or relevance in Islam?!

If yes, then I have a Taj Mahal to sell you!

sir i dont know if you have noticed but sir zion is also using a western made movies + music in the back ground to talk about Prophet PBUH and Islam ... isnt that haram ?? i think we should tell the great patriot to come him with his stuff infact do not to use back grounds of infidel movies and music ...

Agreed, His speech would have make even more impact if he had choose to speak in Urdu or Arabic, But he screwed up by talking in English.
I think Topi bazz and a big drama bazz.

A great patriot or A great idiot????

Btw; I want to treat him with pani puri when he comes to Dehli.

WHAT ARE THE TYPE OF MASSAGES DOES HE OFFER ON HIS TRIP FROM CONSTANTINOPLE TO DELHI?
DOES HE BRING 72 VIRGINS ALONG WITH HIM?

No, he plans on finding those in India after he captures Delhi. Now that would be a greater challenge than capturing India.:rofl:

These days, such videos providing comic relief are probably one of the few good things coming out of Pakistan.. Enjoy while they last :lol:

I was having a bad day so far & was craving for some form of entertainment.....wonder of wonders Zaid Hamid made my day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom