What's new

Zaid Hamid made silent? By who?

Buddy we all are preparing for this great bettle......this day will Insha Allah come..

Thanks for the honesty. Its quite tiresome whem some pakistanis keep harping on how irrelevant ZH is. The support for his radical ideas is there to see, and that makes him relevant.

Thanks for the honesty. Its quite tiresome whem some pakistanis keep harping on how irrelevant ZH is. The support for his radical ideas is there to see, and that makes him relevant.

Pakistan has produced so many greats like Quaid-i-Azam and Md. Iqbal and many more and leaving all of them pakistanis look to this idiot. How can you listen to a guy who casts aspersions on an entire religion(hinduism) and demonize an entire group. Beats me.....to think they would compare him to Jinnah who was staunchly secular. :angry:

Pakistan has produced so many greats like Quaid-i-Azam and Md. Iqbal and many more and leaving all of them pakistanis look to this idiot. How can you listen to a guy who casts aspersions on an entire religion(hinduism) and demonize an entire group. Beats me.....to think they would compare him to Jinnah who was staunchly secular. :angry:

in simple endlish thats called racism, and he does that against christians and jews.. in other words.. anyone one non muslims.. thats called being a radical..

At the time of independence, God blessed us with people of unique abilities and suitable for their position. If Quaid-e-Azam was secular (which I though disagree), the driving force behind Quaid-e-Azam was great Islamic Scholar, Sir Allama Muhammad Iqbal and Zaid is following the teachings of the same Allama Muhammad Iqbal (Rehmatullah Elaih).

Zaid speaks of Hindu Zionists who and condemns their -ve attitude towards Humanity, Pakistan and regional stability. For us they hold the seat which LeT holds for you. He is only calling spade a spade.

love the way indians hate him! i am sure indian hate for the man is way more than pakistanis love for him!

as for ZAID HAMID:

1) yusuf kazaab or SOLOMAN or whatever he might be called i don't gave a damn about his religion

i don't care a damn about any pakistanis religious beliefs as long as HE IS SINCERE FOR PAKISTAN & WORKING FOR PAKISTAN BE IT EVEN ZARDARI!

If tomorrow zardari works for the betterment of pakistan i would support him! because all we need is sincere men for the nation!!!!

but the fact of the matter is zaid hamid was increasing awareness about pakistan and its history!

he was making alot of burger boys learn the history of our nation finally the youth were developing roots!

because the way things are going most PAKISTANI YOUTH would soon think bhutto made pakistan and not QUAID-e-AZAM! (thanks to so much bhutto related videos on tv currently!)

Buddy we all are preparing for this great bettle......this day will Insha Allah come..

That was in jest, commando boy. For the sake of the people of our subcontinent, hope such a day never comes.

Last edited:
At the time of independence, God blessed us with people of unique abilities and suitable for their position. If Quaid-e-Azam was secular (which I though disagree), the driving force behind Quaid-e-Azam was great Islamic Scholar, Sir Allama Muhammad Iqbal and Zaid is following the teachings of the same Allama Muhammad Iqbal (Rehmatullah Elaih).

Zaid speaks of Hindu Zionists who and condemns their -ve attitude towards Humanity, Pakistan and regional stability. For us they hold the seat which LeT holds for you. He is only calling spade a spade.

Quaid-e-Azam is secular to the core, he may have wanted a muslim MAJORITY state, but he wanted it to be secular. Thats a fact. He was a great man. He did what he could given the circumstances. But he is Secular.

Quaid-e-Azam is secular to the core, he may have wanted a muslim MAJORITY state, but he wanted it to be secular. Thats a fact. He was a great man. He did what he could given the circumstances. But he is Secular.

ditto. I second this opinion..

Guys , Yousaf Kazab, and many other conspiracy theories going on against Zaid Hamid, but untill and unless those r proven he will remain my HERO.

Zaid Hamid has NO COMPARISON WHATSOEVER with Jinnah. Jinnah was a great man who believed in democratic norms, honesty, dignity and honour. And I agree, he was secular. His speeches are very much supportive of that fact.

"You are free; you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or to any other place or worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or caste or creed that has nothing to do with the business of the State."

Jinnah's address to the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan, August 11, 1947.

Zaid Hamid has too much hate to ever uphold such values.

That was in jest, commando boy. For the sake of the people of our subcontinent, hope such a day never comes.

that day will be for the people of not only sub continent but for the whole man kind....against those people who are actually against people, humans....like that day will be against Jewish as they are the main problem to mankind...if you are optimistic then you will agree with me that Israel is killing innocent people in Palestine. So just wait and watch................that day is near...

Back
Top Bottom