What's new

Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan

I told you guys yesterday, when I put her wife's msg...he is all gud.

Zaid Hamid the Nightmare for Indians and enemies of Pakistan is BACK!!! :D;):dance3:

He will obviously be briefed by ISI on the countries he can commentate on. He needs to focus back on India and completely ignore mid east issues when on air.

Habit of Lying dies hard. He never said that he was sponsoring terrorism.
Ohh what was that statement offensive and defensive theory... and by way what he was doing in pakistan for last 7 years...who has given him visa..

Yeah, he has no choice but to rise. I don't think sitting is much of an option, what with his backside having now been given the full arab treatment.....:lol:

Not really a topi, but it does come in red too .....

1257989843_air_ring_cushion.jpg

Yea Whole india media is cirus...We too getting entertainment everyday....
By the way Pak government has given all dosier to UN for the involvement of your RAW..
Even your Mr. Doval readily accepted how he was in Pakistan for last 7 years sponsoring terrorism...
So what Zaid was saying is totally true..
Care to explain.

He is one of the greatest orators Pakistan has ever produced.

If he decided to become a lawyer he would become the greatest lawyer in history. His mouth really is that sharp. What a wasted talent.

wow...this is a great news. Let's hope he hasn't lost any of his charm since his Saudi stint & back on Pak tv screens soon!

He has nothing to do with Yusuf Kazab. First know things before spreading lies over and over again.
I know him personally he lives in my previous neighborhood. He did have links with Kasab. It is you who need to research properly before blindly following some one.

Ohh what was that statement offensive and defensive theory... and by way what he was doing in pakistan for last 7 years...who has given him visa..

Yes offensive defense is a tit for tat strategy. Nothing wrong with that. You can not remain always defensive against a hostile enemy who is eager to use all unfair means to harm you. You must reply them in their own language.

And that what he is exactly advocating.

I'm waiting for Ghazawa-e-Arabia v 1.0.............. :pop:

When will it happen. before Gaza- e Hind or after Gaza- e Hind

From his facebook page
Allahu Akbar !!! Alhamdolillah Kaseera !!

Sir Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan with dignity and in good health. Released without charge and honourably sent back home last night. He is resting and his cell phones are off and he needs some privacy with his family, so please let him rest for now. He will not make any media and public statement for now. he is NOT taking any visitors for now.

But the tiger is back on duty and on his battle station alhamdolillah !!

Pakistan can celebrate now !!! Say salat of shukar, do sadaqa and recite salat o salam on Sayyadi Rasul Allah (sm). This is a great victory for the Ummah and a greater humiliation for the enemies of Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabaad !!!

Back
Top Bottom