What's new

Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan

He will not utter a single word may be he claimed he was state guest and they need him for his advise on Yemen operation he refuses so Saudi forcefully stop him and held him Kings Palace.

Lets see, it would be better if he say the truth :-)

hope Pakistan don't muzzle him and he continues exposing the Saudis and keeps talking about ghazwa e hind and the ghost army on horses.

He is one of the greatest orators Pakistan has ever produced.

If he decided to become a lawyer he would become the greatest lawyer in history. His mouth really is that sharp. What a wasted talent.
I agree with u ....errmmmm , u were being sarcastic.?...itnee tareef tau usnay bhi apnee nahi kee ho gee kabhi

Well....... from what I've heard, Saudi's, generally speaking, like to be greased............... from historical Turkish perspective, there's some precedence to this fact! :cheesy:

Actually, I think he was doing all the greasing there ....

Well....... from what I've heard, Saudi's, generally speaking, like to be greased............... from historical Turkish perspective, there's some precedence to this fact! :cheesy:

Ok this is now going beyond my healthily-homophobic ick meter. :lol:

I hope this is true. Much as we like to make fun of this chap & were amused when he got a punishment of some lashes (excessive), I don't think anyone really wishes this guy any harm. A joker but pretty harmless.

But we never miss anything like joke... our eastern side of dhakans like Todi Modi Dot Com and that istari kay mooo wali Shushma... full of jokers but pretty harmless!

Back
Top Bottom