What's new

Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan

That's of course assuming they allowed him to keep his gun ....

Knowing the nutcase he is, I don't think he is allowed to have this either :lol::lol::lol::lol:

catapult.jpg

has there been independent and forensic investigation of said audio tapes blaming ZH? what seems to me is a cheap and false allegation by his haters (among TTP supporters and Indian supporting liberals) I have seen videos with smart voice overs and dubbing of Nawaz league leaders saying stupid things.
honestly, I have not listened to those tapes but time and again I have seen ZH proclaiming his faith in Khatam Nabuwat and dismissing the claims on him... so its his explanation and refuting of claims vs of those who hate him because he criticses Saudis for their barbarianism and funding of Sectarian terrorists.

This video had been presented before court as an evidence and ZH and yousuf's lawyer didn't challenge its authenticity .......

I wish India will bring Arnab goswami Ji and Zaid Hamid from Pakistan in live show a closed room from outside. Show should be continued as long as both wish.

Please,

Arnab is an Oxford grad, a Felix scholar and a fellow at the International Studies Department at the Cambridge University amongst other such trivial things. ;)

Debate barabari main hoti hain Janab.

Please,

Arnab is an Oxford grad, a Felix scholar and a fellow at the International Studies Department at the Cambridge University amongst other such trivial things. ;)

Debate barabari main hoti hain Janab.
Brabari hey na dono morons hien.

This proves there is god, and she has a sense of humor!

As red color is a sing of danger for some people. I think the Bharatis also take Zaid Hamid's lal topi as a bad omen.

Red is auspicious for Hindus !!
Then are they scared of an auspicious color cap being worn by a Pakistani? We shall suggest Zaid Hamid to change the color of his cap so that our neighbors must not be scared of him unnecessarily.

I think then the Bharatis must take his lal topi as a good omen.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom