What's new

Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan

Zaid Hamid makes his way back to Pakistan. Saudis are such impotent jokers!

I wish Hamid Gul was still alive. Him, mushi and Zaid Hamid would always embarrass Indian media.

I wish Hamid Gul was still alive. Him, mushi and Zaid Hamid would always embarrass Indian media.

don't forget that guy Abdi or Abidi....otherwise how will China move 18000 factories to Gwaddar? and have 80% GLOBAL cash flow through Karachi? you need all 4 of them - Gul, Mushi, ZaidH and Abidi to put up complete entertainment

This is great. Now Conspiracy theory hungry Pakistani masses shall have enough dosage of Conspiracy theory that would help them to live peacefully in the world of delusion.

Zaid hamid kay waapis anay kee baree khushi hai.bas ab enemies will be all nervous and crying... magar now they will have to face it.

Dekhtay hain Sir Zaid Hamid kya strategy batatay hain to take on enemies. Bass bohat khushi hai zaid sahab kay waapis anay kee.. waahh waah waah !!! Waah waah wah!!! Baray naik insan hain..aur bahadur bhi.. parosi tau unkay naam say hee ghabra jatay hain.

Magar ab kuch nahi ho sakta ab tau enemies of pakistan wil have to face zaid hamid's wrath.....

Stop bringing sectarian rubbish into this forum. On a final point, I wish Pakistan was completely Sufi or Barelvi.
Why are you quoting me and telling your wishes ?

Like Raheel sharif alone was sufficient take care of Whole Indian army Zaid hamid is sufficient for whole Indian media. Ofcoures in Bluffing and loose talk.

We can see you and your countryman desperation...
Modi who is also famous as fekuuu in your country said that he is having 56 inch chest and will attack if there is any border firing from pak as per your media....But we have seen 56 cm chest only:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Ajit Doval is planning for covertly and overtly operation in Pakistan but don't dare to do so....

So who is bluffing whom whole world knows....

Tum log fekne ke siwa kuch aur jante ho kya..

Why are you quoting me and telling your wishes ?

It was originally a response to your anti Barelvi posts. But I edited the original post out and replaced it with a general one.

I still wonder which of anti brelvi post and as wishing for the conversion of whole Pakistan into a single sect is not sectarianism.

It was originally a response to your anti Barelvi posts. But I edited the original post out and replaced it with a general one.

Zaid hamid Waah waahhh!!!!! Insaan ko zaid sahab jaisa hona chaheeay, kaisay dushmano ki himat tor detay hain waah waah !!! Zaid sahab kamal kay insaan hain!!! Agr saray iss forum kay zaid sahab say jealous honay walay log zaid hamid jaisay hojein tau woh kitnay lucky hojain gay unhain khud bhi nhi pata. Zaid sahab tau aur hee qisam kay insaan hain.

Hazron saal nargis apni baynoori pay roti hai
Baree mushkilsay hota hai chaman may deedawar paida

Back
Top Bottom