What's new

Zaid Hamid have a question for PTI

Well didn't you do that last time???

I didn't voted last time and neither i'm going to vote now.
I don't have a vote.
If govt. allow me to vote based on my ID card than, i'll vote for PM.
Rest you decide if he is donkey or not!

actually, i realize my post was not clear enough.. i meant that even donkey is better than Nawaz Sharif.. so i can't vote a donkey simply because he is better than Nawaz Sharif... i will certainly seek the suitable qualification, before voting some one and IK party may not be donkeys but not qualified enough.

At least the painter is honest!
Where were you when zardari became president?

Mr he was here and criticising him from day one but as question of food is concerned mostly they are general public rather than workers

yeh baat to bilkul thik hai k pti ne apnay partly election mein inthai namunasib harkaat ki hen

It's a norm in Pakistan's media these days... Agar Koi Tujhay Ghaas Nai Daaltha Tho Imran Khan Ke Khilaf Bonkna Shuru Hojao... you will get due attention... ZH is after his cheep publicity nothing else. Iss **** ko Ye Kiyun Nazar Nai Araha Ye Jo Saray Begharat Bete Huay Hay Jinho Ne Mulk Ka Berha Gharak Kia Inn 5-Salo Mein...

These present elections are the biggest fraud being done officially by the Judiciary, election commission and the politicians. We will keep resisting the process and its modalities. Each voice raised, shake the corridors of oppression. So DO NOT give up nor feel hopeless. Fight back. This is our beloved Pakistan and we will NOT hand it over to the vultures, snakes and scavengers. ZH

480737_477494762305340_1760181592_n.jpg

Ultimate Grand-master Xtreme Saviour ver. 3.4 has finally spoken.
If Zaid Hamid says something, then it must be true, no?

:omghaha: :omghaha:

Which part of his comments do you disagree?

He is not the first one to blow the whistle about irregularities in election commission!

Here is another one:

Our national shame - Atta-ur-Rahman

Irregularities?

This is Pakistan's culture which was strengthened under the Gen Zia - ( Mr. Hamid's ideal).

Mr. Hamid sees everything wrong with democracy that has never been truly implemented.

Someone must ask Mr. Hamid, when the most powerful dictators could not make basic reforms and allied themselves to industrialists and feudals, these are merely civilians doing their best.

Which part of his comments do you disagree?

He is not the first one to blow the whistle about irregularities in election commission!

Here is another one:

Our national shame - Atta-ur-Rahman

Questioning a painter's capabilities but not those of thugs and thieves.
Raising a non-issue when there are people like Dasti getting re-elected with full party support.

If you don't find something completely wrong here then I can't say anything else.

We have a question for the PTI.

Can a man who has no education or experience be appointed as the director of the Shaukat Khanum hospital ?

Hazrat Ali has said that when a man gets wealth, power and status, he does not change, he only becomes exposed !! By what we have seen on the dinner parties and elections of PTI, we are seeing their members being exposed more and more everyday.

First of all its a low blow to use religious quotes to suggest Imran Khan is doing something wrong and portray him as un islamic

Secondly, MNA are not appointed Directors of the Civil Service or Government. The Role of the MNA is to represent the economic,political and security interests of the people who elected him. The Equivalent would be putting a lower middle class person on the board of trustees. Pakistan also has technocrats in the Senate who can be called on to advise.

So you think only educated people have a right to talk about politics ? Media has a role to provide facts in reasonable fashion, in pakistan media just tries to divide people and has an agenda to make the solution to every problem is Liberal Fascism. However at least we have the internet

All system have short coming, but at least in Democracy if the population is awake it can influence policies and decisions are made in a transparent manner.

In any developed country or even China, elected officials always take advice from experts. Normally they have public hearings where all the experts come and give evidence then a white paper or committee report is issued. Then the MNAs debate the finding of the report and implement it as legislation. In China leaders of the CCP are chosen because of their leadership qualities they are not expersts of economics or health policy etc that information comes from bureaucrats

Also being uneducated does not mean you are stupid or cant learn. You only need to be experienced if you plan on being PM, an MNA has time to learn about public policy

I have alot of respect for Zaid Hamid but his political vision is wrong. Having 1 man rule leads to dictatorship, the best way to guard against corrupt govt is for people to be active and all politicians to account.If you have 1 man rule policies are made behind closed doors and only the rich and powerful get influence and get to advise.Speaking against the 1 man ruler becomes illegal etc

Ultimate power corrupts and the muslim worlds wasted huge number of resources fighting wars and civil wars because the only way to get political change was through the sword and most became hereditary where different ethnic groups or slaves where played against each other.

Questioning a painter's capabilities but not those of thugs and thieves.
Raising a non-issue when there are people like Dasti getting re-elected with full party support.

If you don't find something completely wrong here then I can't say anything else.

Who is not questioning thugs and thieves!

We believe if PTI-PML-N & PPP all together may not have protested against PM than he may have not resigned!

If PTI had not given PML-N and PPP open field, we may not have Zardari as President, Gilani as Prime Minister etc.

Every one is avoiding the question.. which is about the process of democracy.
Imran Khan may have implemented partial democracy in his party but this is only to collect slaves.... you can't compare them with a professional and a successful person.

You fail to see the point.. this democracy agenda of anti Pakistan elements and we reject it.

In my opinion anyone, who take part in this evil process is a either a jahil or evil. Otherwise prove me how can democracy deliver us better than having, institutions instead of unprofessional parliammnet.

e.g. If minister of Power have no relevant experience, how can he run ministry of power or make decisions about it?
Why would you ignore a through professional, with years of experience? is this what you call merit?

Do you think, you or any of the forum member is more sensible than Dr. Atta ur Rehman ? He has declared this drama of democracy a 'national shame'

You fail to see the point.. this democracy agenda of anti Pakistan elements and we reject it.

In my opinion anyone, who take part in this evil process is a either a jahil or evil. Otherwise prove me how can democracy deliver us better than having, institutions instead of unprofessional parliammnet.
...[/COLOR]'

You have taken TuQ's recent tweet about boycotting these elections to heart. He was naive and lost out of the process, now he wants everyone else to be bitter too.

People should take an active part in these elections and vote for the right candidate (from PTI :P) to ensure a better future for Pakistan.

Sahi gal hai, the political inexperience of Imran Khan just frightens me.

Remember when President Asif Ali Zardari came to power, his political inexperience really showed. General Pervez Kayani had to step in several times to rescue Pakistan. I mean, India tried to take full advantage of the President with the Mumbai incident, President's remarks on no first nuclear strike and he also tried to put Liberation of Kashmir from India to one side. He was obviously depressed due to the loss of his wife, Prime Minister Benzir Bhutto and I felt he was compromised.

However, as President Asif Ali Zardari is also a powerfull businessman, he wised up quite quickly.

But Imran Khan's political inexperience is what I find most dangerous for a nuclear armed Pakistan. Anything can happen that could have irreversible consequences for Pakistan.

Anyway, that's only my weak and humble opinion so don't get all worked about it.

@syed999, actually, i see this large parliament and senate a tool of dictatorship, they are expanded to strengthen the dictatorship and extend its control over its subjects.

Otherwise, top states work without large cabinets and ministries and this is a fact.
Federal administration of Switzerland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your leader will always lie to you about every thing. He will always be at problem with professionals.

Pakistan politics, is all about passing a dictatorship, called democracy, among new parties with new flags, the exiting party will always have his representative in the new coming party, to ensure his trust.
In the end, we have few individual ruling and rest just slaves and activists, who are kept well fed, for a larger self profit/self interest.
Politicians are not here to serve you.. they are here to destroy Pakistan, which is possible by electing idiots and corrupt to the assemblies.
If you are looking for people to serve you best, than find the people with good repute in service sector or simply hire professionals on contract, instead of electing assembly members.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have taken TuQ's recent tweet about boycotting these elections to heart. He was naive and lost out of the process, now he wants everyone else to be bitter too.

People should take an active part in these elections and vote for the right candidate (from PTI :P) to ensure a better future for Pakistan.

Please, stop guessing.. who influence me... i have been member since 23, March, 2006.

Since than, i have been telling that our system of election and governance is inherently corrupt.
It can ONLY deliver us corruption and destruction... Dr, TuQ learned it also by experiencing through a bigger exposure.
Its good that he brought the good suggestions home, unlike the corrupt people who are promoting painters to rule professionals, who are busy building this world.

BTW.. it is very unfair to strip some one from his title.. just because he do not belong to your sect.

Back
Top Bottom