What's new

Zaid Hamid claiming IAF bombed our border posts, whats going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's Pakistani parliament doing than?

ZHs tweets can almost be indianesq Bollywood nonsense at times

Pinch of salt!!

Not that his intention isn't right, he knows the threat of war is there and we need to be prepared and hit back

A few days ago a Indian soldier was BUTCHERED and I mean seriously slaughtered and mangled
The Indians are just a bit upset:lol: and getting their panties in a twist hence hot loc

But nothing that hasent happened before

Don't take notice of bakht social media, they come up with imaginary victories to calm the tits of the bakht fanboys

So far as I know, there was a heavy shelling but this spice 2000 is totally a new news if at all it has happened.

ZHs tweets can almost be indianesq Bollywood nonsense at times

Pinch of salt!!

Not that his intention isn't right, he knows the threat of war is there and we need to be prepared and hit back

A few days ago a Indian soldier was BUTCHERED and I mean seriously slaughtered and mangled
The Indians are just a bit upset:lol: and getting their panties in a twist hence hot loc

But nothing that hasent happened before

Don't take notice of bakht social media, they come up with imaginary victories to calm the tits of the bakht fanboys

Are you talking about this incident ?

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...rmy-foils-bat-action/articleshow/72834504.cms
NEW DELHI: Two Pakistani SSG (Special Services Group) commandos were killed in retaliation by the Indian Army as it foiled a BAT (Border Action Team) action by the Pakistan army along the Line of Control (LoC) in the Poonch sector last evening.
One Indian Army soldier was also killed in action as he was hit by direct fire in the encounter in which rocket launchers and anti-tank guided missiles were fired by both sides, Army sources told ANI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom