What's new

Zaid Hamid - Aljazeera TV - True Defender of Pakistan in 4th Generation Med

guys stop this. this guys is a big time ch..th from Pak. the likes of him and his influence of pak youth is good for india as they will be a more scr..d up nation . so just leave it, enjoy and let them stew in theri own bile.

Looks like you Pak have lots of experience.

Giving commands to Indians comes naturally to us. 1000 years is a long time.

Indians sleepless is just an exaggeration... We are just wondering why indians care so much when they think Zaid Hamid is a loser... Maybe this is what youve learned from Gandhi to abuse people etc.
Yes we mock people who deny logic and bring out facts from a place you already know of. Gandhi taught us to use non-violent means something like these forums to make some brainwashed guys wake up..

Atleast Zaid Hamid has never killed anybody
and so he should be called to universities for not killing but to spread confused theories and bread extremism?

Did you read it yourself??

He talks of incorrect numbers and since you could represent whole of Indians with this Forum what is wrong with google data??

Not funny enough. The Video contained all the hackneyed jokes. All my hopes of a hearty laughter went in smoke.
Should have better watched Raju Srivastava's old video from you tube.

Zaid%2BHamid%2BGhazwa%2Be%2BHind%2Bsermon%2Bprophet%2Bmohammed%2BNazriel%2BAriel%2BIrham%252C%2BLuna%2BMaya%252C%2Band%2BCut%2BTari%2B%2Bvideo%2Bdownload.JPG

I encourage Indians to take a look at this picture at night If the goal is to stay up.

Thank you.
Actually if u read it correctly it says that numbers are below what they have seen in real.. that mean more Pakistanis search for that buffoon than what Google reports :smokin:

I though you were intelligent enough to understand the above without me writing all the analysis already present on the site also which is only about the data for sites and not for search terms... Again Facepalm!

You can call Zaid Hamid insane and eccentric all you want, but when he took a stand against the media last year, he was made out to be a villain by some of those same 19 yellow journalists now in trouble. Looks like whatever he was saying, was right all along...

Actually if u read it correctly it says that numbers are below what they have seen in real.. that mean more Pakistanis search for that buffoon than what Google reports :smokin:

Quote it please. As far as I can tell tool bars are skewing numbers to higher numbers.

nice so this is what your SAAW looked like.. lol.. now i know...

The caption makes no difference to me.

Can you prove this is how Muhammad(pbuh) dressed like?

Whoever wrote the caption is an imbecile.

You can call Zaid Hamid insane and eccentric all you want, but when he took a stand against the media last year, he was made out to be a villain by some of those same 19 yellow journalists now in trouble. Looks like whatever he was saying, was right all along...
That is why I believe in him because I don't form where he gets the news but what every he was saying each and every thing is now proving to be true

yeah a guy dresses up as P.Mohmad, (refer to pic above) I am sure whatever he says is correct to you guys

Yeah he was right and he is right about 1965 war, good going I see more literate followers for this moron, god help you guys!

Quote it please. As far as I can tell tool bars are skewing numbers to higher numbers.

The caption makes no difference to me.

Can you prove this is how Muhammad(pbuh) dressed like?

Whoever wrote the caption is an imbecile.
then why are you guys spporting violnce against danish newspaper. no one nkow how he looked like isnt it.
dont konw who wrote it. maybe you did. can you prove you didnt? you posted it.

Back
Top Bottom