What's new

Featured Zaheer Ahmad Babar appointed new Chief of Pakistan Air Force

Do not use some random account for such a news. Let's wait for the official press release. Thread is locked unless proven and first post will be edited with official source.

Regards,

You can always state your choice and wish.
Who would you like to see as Air Chief out of the 4 listed!!

Sometimes, it breaks the heart of many enthusiasts despite the fact that all the contenders have exemplary record. May be, I name someone contrary to someone else's wish can result in a bit of hurt of emotions on positive note but there's the chance and Pakistan is full of surprises. So let's wait for the official announcement. A personal choice or wish can hurt the feelings and in this case, I am a realistic to say that all of them are the best ones.

Sometimes, it breaks the heart of many enthusiasts despite the fact that all the contenders have exemplary record. May be, I name someone contrary to someone else's wish can result in a bit of hurt of emotions on positive note but there's the chance and Pakistan is full of surprises. So let's wait for the official announcement. A personal choice or wish can hurt the feelings and in this case, I am a realistic to say that all of them are the best ones.
You have put it in a good way , Let us wait for official announcement.

PRIME MINISTER OFFICE
PAK SECRETARIAT

The Prime Minister of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan Imran Khan is pleased to appoint Air Marshal ZAHEER AHMAD BABAR HI(M) as the next Chief of Air Staff of the #Pakistan Air Force.

The AM will be promoted to rank of Air Chief Marshal.

20210317_170251.jpg

PRIME MINISTER OFFICE
PAK SECRETARIAT

The Prime Minister of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan Imran Khan is pleased to appoint Air Marshal ZAHEER AHMAD BABAR HI(M) as the next Chief of Air Staff of the #Pakistan Air Force.

View attachment 725369
can anyone shed some light on his career?

PRIME MINISTER OFFICE
PAK SECRETARIAT

View attachment 725369

It will be appreciated if the source is credited as well.

can anyone shed some light on his career?
Air Marshal Zaheer Ahmad Babar
Having commanded a fighter squadron, an operational air base, and regional air command, Air Marshal Zaheer Ahmad Babar was commissioned in GD (P) branch of the PAF in April 1986.

During his dazzling career, he has served as assistant air chief for operation research and development (R&D), assistant air chief for training officers, and the director-general of projects at the Air Headquarters in Islamabad.

A graduate of the Combat Commanders’ School, Air War College, and the United Kingdom's Royal College of Defence Studies, he has also served as the additional secretary at the Ministry of Defence.

In recognition of his outstanding services, he has been awarded Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military) and Tamgha-i-Imtiaz (Military).

But he will retire on 3 July 2022 ?

Just try of point scoring and to post the news as first person to disclose.......... Please people be patience and dont quote any ordinary account. Wait for official statement form DG AFPR or form Prime Minister Office.

Back
Top Bottom