What's new

Z-10 & Z-19 Combat Helicopter News & Discussion

Are you a retard with IQ <35?
He has posted a lot of information justifying his claim. You post one emoticon and a one liner? If you wanna debunk him, prove it. Don't post cr@p one liners
Notice that my explanation had nothing to do with China but with a characteristic that is common to all helos regardless of nationality. We should not be surprised at this kind of behavior but expect it.

:blah: That's one big load of baloney

And that's a very irritating, irrational attack. If you have some logical arguments, you are welcome to trot them out. But somebody offers input, and you jump down his throat? What's that about?

tkunk8 no need to be sorry mate and thanks allot for the pics! :cheers:

http://www.fyjs.cn/bbs/htm_data/27/1104/328229.html

f287k.jpg

316uoh2.jpg

Judging from the serial number painted on the helicopter body, I guess it enters into induction.

But how long has it been inducted?

Judging from the serial number painted on the helicopter body, I guess it enters into induction.

But how long has it been inducted?

They were supposed to be inducted by 2008, but due to engine shortage, they had to push it back. The first pictures of the WZ-10 in service came out in 2010, but I guess if security was tight the induction was before that.

wow, looking great fellas, congrats china.
hope the sensor suite is up to par with the others in the market.

Is the WZ-10 as technologically advanced as the AH-64D?

No. At least, not yet.

The AH-64D is specifically suited towards ground attack, and excels at that role. The WZ-10 is designed for multirole purposes, both against ground targets and against enemy helicopters. It's safe to say that the AH-64 is superior to the WZ-10 in ground attack capabilities while the WZ-10 has an edge in air-to-air and radar evading capabilities.

Back
Top Bottom